Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Ajfox254

Groupie
Reaction score
Just noticed you’re from Mansfield, you wasn’t the lad I was talking to in Sherwood Forest last summer?….no Robin Hood jokes either ha ah
No I don’t think so, funnily enough there is a smattering of wolves supporters in Mansfield!! Tbf it could have been my memory is shocking

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"João Gomes follows the routine at Ninho do Urubu, but will not be related to Flamengo's game this Tuesday. The midfielder dreams of playing in England and, for now, wants to keep his word with Wolverhampton. Fla, due to its relationship with Textor, wants Lyon. The stalemate continues."

Why would you want a player who clearly doesn't want the move?! Crazy.

R

reanswolf

No I don’t think so, funnily enough there is a smattering of wolves supporters in Mansfield!! Tbf it could have been my memory is shocking
I used to know a couple of lads from Sutton-in-Ashfield, great lads.
Ain't seen em in years.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

"João Gomes follows the routine at Ninho do Urubu, but will not be related to Flamengo's game this Tuesday. The midfielder dreams of playing in England and, for now, wants to keep his word with Wolverhampton. Fla, due to its relationship with Textor, wants Lyon. The stalemate continues."

Why would you want a player who clearly doesn't want the move?! Crazy.

So in other words, the update is that there is no update. This guy smacks of Flamengo's mouthpiece to me, hedging his bets.

Back
Top Bottom