Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

We let Bruno down

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We know no such thing, you choose to believe their propaganda, which is your prerogative, others don't but don't state it as a fact, which it clearly isn't.
What part was, in your opinion, not factual? Did I err?
BTW, …….”their propaganda?“..…..now that’s a tad silly, imo.

What part are you referring to when you say “but don't state it as a fact, which it clearly isn't.”
Reason I ask is because you are stating something as a fact but I wonder if it is one.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I keep hearing how amazing Spurs are under Conte. But then they lost to Southampton, and we're far better than them.

We're a decent side, we're going to win games and lose games, there won't always be a wider meaning attached to every single one, but people seem to assume if we win or lose in the current game, then we'll repeat that for every future game.
I hope you’re right about us being better than them…….especially tomorrow but they can be lethal on the breakaway.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the paper today is a little snippet where they claim they've got information that a premier league manager asked for a new midfielder in the last window as a priority but the owners said no. That manager could now walk in the summer, doesn't have to be Bruno but fits perfectly.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mods please change thread title to: ‘CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL TICKETS’

Back
Top Bottom