Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wat40rd Verdict

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-0 against a team I don't like, Foster having a breakdown and that Neves goal, worth getting back after midnight on a school day.

For balance though, Watford were woeful so let's not imagine the midfield and formation are fixed yet... they gave us so much time in defence and midfield, then failed to even get near our out balls. They gave us soo much time on the ball and whenever they won it back contrived to give it us back.

Sa 6 (nowt to do)
Jonny 8
Boly 8
Coady 7
Saïss 6.5
Aît-Nouri 8
Neves 9 (but *Watford)
Moutinho 7
Podence 7 but cut out the daft stuff - falling over and needless fouls
Raul 7.5 the pick of the forwards, including Neto
Hwang 6.5

Subs:
Neto 6
Silva 5
Chiquinho 6

High scores all round but Watford were **** poor. The Neves thread is great but the truth is he isn't great in a 2 with Moutinho against better teams; not his fault but it's okay to say it!

A3wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watched it at home the differences from Palace game. Firstly we had a focal point upfront secondly Watford didn't press us and gave Neves time to play it around. Than of course that first goal was crucial.
It was a great win but really surprised Watford didn't really press much at all - it's our biggest weakness in my view that we can't seem to cope with a really high energy pressing and harrying opposition. Think high pressing teams do tend to tire later in the game though and their Arsenal game probably took a lot out of them - they also had one day less rest before Thurs.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was a great win but really surprised Watford didn't really press much at all - it's our biggest weakness in my view that we can't seem to cope with a really high energy pressing and harrying opposition. Think high pressing teams do tend to tire later in the game though and their Arsenal game probably took a lot out of them - they also had one day less rest before Thurs.
Agree have to pressurise our back three into mistakes they just sat back nearly the whole game.I'm sure Everton will do this tomorrow

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched the full game back on Sky.

David Phillips is the least knowledgeable, most appalling commentator I’ve ever heard. What an idiot.
Couldn’t believe my ears when he was calling out Sa’s kicking and the ball at his feet as the weakness in his game!

Just talking for the sake of talking

Back
Top Bottom