Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

VERDICT - WOLVES V VILLA

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Fabulous. As comfortable and convincing a win as I've seen in this division.

Neves, Jota and Miranda outstanding.

Ruddy 6 (very little to do)
Batth 7
Coady 7
Miranda 8
Doherty 8
Saiss 8
Neves 9
Douglas 7
Costa 6
Jota 9
Cavaleiro 7

Bonatini 7

It's going to take a decent team to stop us.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Batth 7
Coady 7
Miranda 8
Doherty 8
Saiss 8
Neves 9
Douglas 7
Costa 6
Jota 9
Cavaleiro 7

Bonatini 7

Unless we play badly as we did against Sheff Utd

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was the first time this season that I saw Wolves direct on tv. I could not believe we have such a good team. I think with that team we can beat the teams in the lower part of the premiership table. Jota is very good. The Portughese class of football was all there to be seen, there is no longer any hoofing and our attacks start from the our defence with inch perfect passes. Jota deserve 10, all the others 9.9

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Batth 7
Coady 7
Miranda 8
Doherty 8
Saiss 8
Neves 9
Douglas 7
Costa 6
Jota 9
Cavaleiro 7

Bonatini 7

I wouldn't argue about those scores. Pretty much how I saw it.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was the first time this season that I saw Wolves direct on tv. I could not believe we have such a good team. I think with that team we can beat the teams in the lower part of the premiership table. Jota is very good. The Portughese class of football was all there to be seen, there is no longer any hoofing and our attacks start from the our defence with inch perfect passes. Jota deserve 10, all the others 9.9

Will be very interesting to see how we do against Man City.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
AWESOME just AWESOME!
So well deserved, we're going to take some stopping now!!

Chungster

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sweet.

Sweet, sweet, not to mention ******* sweet.

Rip up your Shirley Temple posters this instant and sell your shares in Tate & Lyle.

Venture beyond the enamel melting shores of rainbow kali and abandon the quest for Spanish Gold.

I want you to sit still, close your eyes and imagine little Stevie Winwood singing Presence of the Lord in a bath full of warm molasses.

That's how sweet that was.

Now, you can put your claret and blue car blankets and your solar powered hand warmers away, take a knee, bow your oversized heads and say thank you for a lesson in the sweet science. And you'd better ******* MEAN IT or we'll turn up to your tweed-infested rat hole in March and do it all over again.

And then you can take it all back to your bijou, six bedders nestled in the Malverns, stick it up your twin exhausts and never darken our towels again.

The sweetest.

All together now...."I have finally found a way to live..."

Game over.

Last edited:

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some Villa verdicts.

I don't care what team we put out, how we were set up to play or any other permutations currently available to us. The gulf in class is massive. We were outplayed completely and we don't have the players to ever play like Wolves did today. They are way better than any other team in the division. Yes it points to long term mismanagement but today you've just got to put your hands up and admit they are by far the better team.

We've played some shocking games before but today, Wolves were so good we didn't even have a chance to play badly! I think Villa are being moulded by Bruce to try and scrape the playoffs, Wolves have already been moulded to survive a Premier League season.

Beaten by the better team away from home. Very disappointing that we didn't make a change in the second half, but they played superbly. High pressure off the ball and excellent attacking threat.

Wolves are just a better team, better players, more ideas, better movement, better passing, better energy. If they are one of the promotion favourites, I don't see us getting to their standard.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some Villa verdicts.

I don't care what team we put out, how we were set up to play or any other permutations currently available to us. The gulf in class is massive. We were outplayed completely and we don't have the players to ever play like Wolves did today. They are way better than any other team in the division. Yes it points to long term mismanagement but today you've just got to put your hands up and admit they are by far the better team.

We've played some shocking games before but today, Wolves were so good we didn't even have a chance to play badly! I think Villa are being moulded by Bruce to try and scrape the playoffs, Wolves have already been moulded to survive a Premier League season.

Beaten by the better team away from home. Very disappointing that we didn't make a change in the second half, but they played superbly. High pressure off the ball and excellent attacking threat.

Wolves are just a better team, better players, more ideas, better movement, better passing, better energy. If they are one of the promotion favourites, I don't see us getting to their standard.

and we have Nuno.

D

Deleted member 3573J

The complete performance, just beautiful to watch, so much control all over the pitch. Rock solid in defence, bite and creativity in midfield, so much movement up top. Like a steel barrier wrapped in velvet.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brilliant, well done Nuno and the boys, i think we are getting stronger physically as well, great organisation and management of the game, strength in depth as well, i might have half a shandy, love the way we play the short technical stuff as well as a long ball to feet

Back
Top Bottom