Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
FT 4-3. Good game tbf. Collins won’t be happy that we had to hang on at the end, Reading we’re never in it until we gave them 2 daft goals. Campbell will get MOTM for the hat-trick but Chiquinho was brilliant. Not looking forward to a drive home in the rain!

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
So he won't be that quick then, according to some then.
I appreciate the gulf between PL and U23s but Chiquino’s performance last night showed great potential - he works hard, good dribbler with speed, good movement, determination. When he loses the ball he doesn’t give up. His brief cameos for the first team have been decent. At £3m a great buy and worth persevering with in the first team squad and role as sub than a certain loanee from Barcelona (£25m)!!

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least fabio cares and is prepared to work hard and give 100%. Chiquinho works hard and has acceleration too.

Trincao is visibly backing out of challenges. Put that out on wyscout because there is much more to football than fancy nutmegs. He is not playing to his braga levels and wolves fans are questioning whether he wants to be here.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least fabio cares and is prepared to work hard and give 100%. Chiquinho works hard and has acceleration too.

Trincao is visibly backing out of challenges. Put that out on wyscout because there is much more to football than fancy nutmegs. He is not playing to his braga levels and wolves fans are questioning whether he wants to be here.
Chiquino has the physicality needed for the EPL.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I appreciate the gulf between PL and U23s but Chiquino’s performance last night showed great potential - he works hard, good dribbler with speed, good movement, determination. When he loses the ball he doesn’t give up. His brief cameos for the first team have been decent. At £3m a great buy and worth persevering with in the first team squad and role as sub than a certain loanee from Barcelona (£25m)!!
He really reminds me of George Ndah. The more he settles the more I would agree that an impact sub role is ideal. He has a great cross on him and he has a knack of nicking the ball when the opposition seem to have it under complete control.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like him. Having said that, I thought he was a bit lazy in tracking back in the 1st half. Someone must have had a word at H/T because he was consistently chasing back in the 2nd. I also thought Toti looked commanding last night - more so than Yerson.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
read an article unsure where about our home grown quota and due to few players moving above the under 21 bracket, based on our current squad we will fill the 17 over seas players. So if were to bring anyone in guess players will have to be shifted.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
read an article unsure where about our home grown quota and due to few players moving above the under 21 bracket, based on our current squad we will fill the 17 over seas players. So if were to bring anyone in guess players will have to be shifted.
Yeah I saw that.
The 17 obviously was including the out of contract players and Trinaco. Don’t think it’s really going to be an issue as we’ll probably only sign 2 or 3 and some of them may be u21 themselves. Then I doubt we’ll sign Trinaco, and at least one out of contract player will go.

Oh, and I think maybe Traore is counted in the 17?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The u23s are live on the usual formats for their game against Wigan tonight in the last 16 of the PL Cup. Expect to see Dean Pinnington in the Wigan line up having moved their this summer after his release by Wolves

JadeWolf

Reaction score
The u23s are live on the usual formats for their game against Wigan tonight in the last 16 of the PL Cup. Expect to see Dean Pinnington in the Wigan line up having moved their this summer after his release by Wolves

Didn’t even realise we were playing.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Team….

0387363C-5C5B-4205-9548-22A2751C869B.jpeg

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Live on YouTube if anyones interested.

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Excellent surge and cross by lembikisia for chem Campbell to head home to take the lead.

Followed up almost immediately by an excellent one on one save by our gk

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Good win on an absolute pudding of a pitch. Only saw bits but it wasn’t a classic, good to see the lads dig one out.

Back
Top Bottom