Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
FT 2-1 woop woop! Hung in there, had to dig deep.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
On paper Derby (A) is probably the toughest game in the group, great to nick the points.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to the lads. Derby a shambles for playing those experienced players.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought that the lads did well considering Derby are 2nd in the table and were much more experienced. Not sure how the average ages compared but they fielded 26 and a 30 yr old, whilst we had 16 and 18 year
olds in our side.
You can definitely see the influence of the first team on the shape and set up.

Thought Elliot Watt, Taylor Perry and Marques did well. Not so impressed with Sondergaard.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lewis Richards called up to Ireland U19 squad for upcoming friendlies. Maybe why he wasn't involved yesterday?

Ireland U19: Mohan names squad for Denmark friendlies | Football Association of Ireland

Yep. He was called up last break as well. We've got a young lad in the u18's, Jack Scott, I think, a defender. He recently signed a new long term pro contract with us after turning 17. Really highly rated and we only signed him in the summer after beating a lot of clubs to his signing. He was called up to the N Ireland u21's last time round!

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep. He was called up last break as well. We've got a young lad in the u18's, Jack Scott, I think, a defender. He recently signed a new long term pro contract with us after turning 17. Really highly rated and we only signed him in the summer after beating a lot of clubs to his signing. He was called up to the N Ireland u21's last time round!

Not sure I'd read too much in to someone being called up to the N.Irelands u21s:) didnt we have some youth a few years ago get a full Welsh cap, without even playing 1st team.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure I'd read too much in to someone being called up to the N.Irelands u21s:) didnt we have some youth a few years ago get a full Welsh cap, without even playing 1st team.

True but the lad is clearly very highly thought of at the club and he was only 16 when he was called up. Apparently a lot of clubs wanted him in the summer but we managed to get him.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was it Ryan Green, for wales?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone seen the Next Generation article in the Guardian? Think it's Chem Campbell who they list as our most promising player?
2015 their list included Rashford and Choudhury.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looks as if Doncaster's form has dipped since the injuries to Cameron Jonn and Niall Ennis. Ennis I noticed was on the subs bench yesterday but I wonder if their absence to the team was fundamental to the change in their results?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It looks as if Doncaster's form has dipped since the injuries to Cameron Jonn and Niall Ennis. Ennis I noticed was on the subs bench yesterday but I wonder if their absence to the team was fundamental to the change in their results?

Could be. Both were doing very well.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing Stratford tonight in Bham Senior cup. KO is 7.45pm. Strangely nothing about this game at all on Wolves twitter or academy twitter and no idea what sort of team has been put out.

Back
Top Bottom