Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed on the Wales U17 site that Brayden Clarke, one of our promising youngsters. is shown as unattached. Is he still at the club?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Noticed on the Wales U17 site that Brayden Clarke, one of our promising youngsters. is shown as unattached. Is he still at the club?

I’ve been sat of this for a bit waiting for more news but there has clearly been something happen… whether that be a refusal to sign pro or a disagreement I don’t know what. He was part of last seasons scholarship

He’s still officially a Wolves player but he hasn’t played for us since early December, had a trial at Newcastle in January and is due another couple down south I think

It’s a matter of when not if he leaves Wolves I think. Wolves didn’t even call him out when announcing Makenzie Bradbury’s call up to the Wales u17 squad

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mane on the bench is Mateus Mane from Rochdale. Winger/forward, 16

Assume we’ve signed him as opposed to a trial

Mane got 31 mins and Dani Angel is now the top scorer for the u18s with 6 moving above Fraser Harper on 5

He was at Saints last week, also made the bench for Dale a couple of weeks ago

The u16s beat Forest 2-1 and Emilio Ballard-Matthews made his comeback after 3 months out injured with an ankle injury.

I think was definitely a ‘look see’/trial… he also played a part in the u16s game which happened before the u18s providing an assist

Clearly interested in him though

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I’ve been sat of this for a bit waiting for more news but there has clearly been something happen… whether that be a refusal to sign pro or a disagreement I don’t know what. He was part of last seasons scholarship

He’s still officially a Wolves player but he hasn’t played for us since early December, had a trial at Newcastle in January and is due another couple down south I think

It’s a matter of when not if he leaves Wolves I think. Wolves didn’t even call him out when announcing Makenzie Bradbury’s call up to the Wales u17 squad
Is that because he thinks he can do better or because we’re not impressed?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

I think his dad used to play for us. His name has jumped out of my head but I’ve seen him at games.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just wondering what has happened to Fabian Salmon. Hasnt played for months.

Back
Top Bottom