Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Id be happy to play PL1 next season, playing against better players means our lads have to be a higher standard. Plus, if we don't get loans out for some players it means their development won't be stifled as much, and you never know - they could play some games for the first team

And even if we do get relegated, so what?

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh, and I think we go into a European cup competition so get to play the likes of PSG et al

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Id be happy to play PL1 next season, playing against better players means our lads have to be a higher standard. Plus, if we don't get loans out for some players it means their development won't be stifled as much, and you never know - they could play some games for the first team

And even if we do get relegated, so what?
Yes agreed there Andy

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Issue is, even if we get promoted we'll come back down again because the players carrying the squad won't be playing in it next year

Not necessarily. Think we have some good prospects coming out of the u18 the likes of Fraser and Roberts. Also several u18s have established themselves with the u23s aka Hubner, Tipton, Lembikisa, Birtwistle and Griffiths who have performed at u23 level already. Of course some of our more impressive performers may be that bit older and go on loan but can't see why our younger players can't compete.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Tickets now available for the play off final on Monday. Going quickly - so far just WL1 to 4 on sale.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is tonight's game going to be streamed? WolvesTV or YouTube?
The semi final wasn’t. The reason given was that it was something to do with Premier League broadcasting rights/rules. I don’t see why tonight would be different .

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The semi final wasn’t. The reason given was that it was something to do with Premier League broadcasting rights/rules. I don’t see why tonight would be different .
Perhaps because the Premier League are not playing, or being televised?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
There’s no premier league game televised tonight.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
W2 Sold Out, and W3 in the Billy Wright Upper is now on Sale.

I can't make it due to the cost of living squeezing me, so I hope it's being streamed!

It would be nice for the club to make these games free for Members, too, knowing the cost that we also spend each campaign.

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really fancy the lads to do the business tonight, so unlucky v WBA and have been playing some great stuff of late

DDPPwolf313

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was meant to be up there in the box tonight but just got too much on with work. Would be good to see the 23s finish the season off well after such good performances over the past few months.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Says west brom but it isn't.

Back
Top Bottom