Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just dawned on me what's weird. (Apart from the kit aways looking yellow on YT).... Black socks . Yuk

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****e so far considering the side we have out there. Must do a lot lot better.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a cold night and we don't fancy it. A serious *******ing in prospect I hope.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some of these lads need a kick up the backside. Literally no pressing or urgency. A slight improvement in recent minutes but still nowhere near good enough. Hopefully they come out and do a lot better than this second half as this has been a big disappointment against a weakened Burnley u23 side.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Underwhelming first half. Agboola has defended well, Cundle and Jordao have shown nice touches and looked to at least try and play with a bit of tempo. Otherwise it’s difficult to pick out positives. Need to get their heads in the game.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cundle looks good
Its not been his best half but at least he looks up for a game of football. Bueno also. Burr, and Agboola have done alright. Samuels is not pressing at all. Just not interested. Marques is all over the place, I guess just hasnt played enough lately. A special mention for Hoever's unique tackling technique of just running into the opposition. Not the first game he has demonstrated it in.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the last few seasons Bueno would have been taking the opps on down the wing more and now he stops too often passes and then we lose the ball. Something is very poor with this side. It seems we are looking for gaps instead of creating them. We are losing the ball too much. Only Jordao has sometimes looked as if he could challenge for a first team place. With all the fuss over Cundle I would have expected him to be controlling play more.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t watch U 23 very often and have only watched 20 mins of this.
But it always creates the same impression. I don’t know if it’s because there is no atmosphere or because the younger players are physically smaller but I never ever get the impression that they are busting a gut to impress. Looks like they are happy to have a contract and fade into oblivion. The soulless atmosphere doesn’t help of course.

MotorWoden

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t watch U 23 very often and have only watched 20 mins of this.
But it always creates the same impression. I don’t know if it’s because there is no atmosphere or because the younger players are physically smaller but I never ever get the impression that they are busting a gut to impress. Looks like they are happy to have a contract and fade into oblivion. The soulless atmosphere doesn’t help of course.
Whenever its a cold, wet, windswept ground I expect the worst. We are usually younger and less well developed physically though to be fair.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe I am being harsh but I do wonder about the u23 head coach. There never seems to be any pattern of play at all. Most games look disjointed and a mess at times. We dont score anywhere near enough goals either and have frequent poor defending.

That first half very disappointing indeed. Needs to improve a lot.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the last few seasons Bueno would have been taking the opps on down the wing more and now he stops too often passes and then we lose the ball. Something is very poor with this side. It seems we are looking for gaps instead of creating them. We are losing the ball too much. Only Jordao has sometimes looked as if he could challenge for a first team place. With all the fuss over Cundle I would have expected him to be controlling play more.
They all look off the pace but maybe we will be better second half

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Buur irrationality annoys me, always passes backwards and is a bit crap.

It really doesn't help Bueno in the attacking sense.

Put Campbell more central, he doesn't move the ball quick enough out wide but his close control is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom