Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank goodness it's over. Not only because Bolton can continue to fester but also because I was becoming affected by the northerness.

I was aware I was idly doodling as I watched and looking at my pad it appears I just designed a pigeon loft. I don't even own a pigeon to put in it.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to Barnsley winning, meaning that Bolton fans will for at least one more season get to unfurl their moronic " One and only Wanderers " flag when they play Wycombe !!!!!!!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank goodness it's over. Not only because Bolton can continue to fester but also because I was becoming affected by the northerness.

I was aware I was idly doodling as I watched and looking at my pad it appears I just designed a pigeon loft. I don't even own a pigeon to put in it.
I went in to some sort of trance, when I came to I was wearing a flat cap and had poured gravy over me chips!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more! I should let it go, I know but I can't even after all these years. Take that Mr cheating arsenal McGinley.

Sounds daft, but this is one of the reasons I hate VAR so much. There's something very pure about us hating Bolton nearly 30 years on because of an injustice. That's what sport is about.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds daft, but this is one of the reasons I hate VAR so much. There's something very pure about us hating Bolton nearly 30 years on because of an injustice. That's what sport is about.
Who knows.. if VAR was around then, maybe we would be in Boltons position and vice-Versa today.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to Barnsley winning, meaning that Bolton fans will for at least one more season get to unfurl their moronic " One and only Wanderers " flag when they play Wycombe !!!!!!!
Love it.... Wish that Wycombe weren't also WWFC though....

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's also because they have black pudding juice smeared all over their double chins and, it's now been proved, smell of rotting cabbage.

And that's just the women.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

My house in South Yorkshire has amongst the covenants a rule about not keeping pigeons! Maybe that's the same everywhere but it tickled me when I saw it.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what happened to the girl, does she still go and watch Bolton or did she revert to being the Man United fan she started out as?

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The videos were funny watching that massive West Ham fan defending the top of the steps, swatting them down like flies. He's been waiting his whole life for that.
Big John from Romford was laying out the Dutchies like it was 1667.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's also because they have black pudding juice smeared all over their double chins and, it's now been proved, smell of rotting cabbage.

And that's just the women.
Where in earth did you find that obscure (but brilliant) article? Was this one of those 3am insomnic death scrolls whereby you click suggested article after suggested article at the bottom, with the quality of writing decreasing inversely proportional to the number of ‘flat abs now’, ‘invisible braces’ and ‘bitcoin billionaire’ ads, until you end up with this. Or a comment article on a celebrity written by a 12 year old in India.

Nivada

Reaction score
Yeah what happened to stuntpegg lol, remember that last day of the season survival vid a few years back

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She went as stuntpegg on you tube. She’s a Napoli fan these days
I thought I detected a bit of an Italian accent now you mention it.

It was rather amusing when she somehow found her way onto this site and reacted to some of the shade that had been thrown Bolton's way.

Nivada

Reaction score
I thought I detected a bit of an Italian accent now you mention it.

It was rather amusing when she somehow found her way onto this site and reacted to some of the shade that had been thrown Bolton's way.
What? That's really interesting do you have a link to some of that reaction

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Never quite understood the vitriol on here for Stuntpegg. She came on here as a teenager who enjoyed making football videos, mainly at Bolton , the team she supported. She was friendly and tried to engage. I know we have a history with Bolton and I can't stand them myself. That was well before her time and for many of the younger fans that rivalry won't mean much at all. The way she was posted about on here by people old enough to know better was a little embarrassing.

I have followed her over the years as she has increased her knowledge and got better at making various football programmes. From what I can piece together, she went on to go to university to study film making and media and used her videos as projects for her university work. She has since branched out from just filming at Bolton and makes some really interesting and thoughtful football videos and has covered various divisions in England (including non-league). She goes to Italy a lot and especially Napoli because she has Italian heritage from the Napoli area.

I've enjoyed watching her videos over the years. I enjoy watching many of the young football vloggers, they give a very different perspective to the professional media companies and TV stations. Her videos have become more interesting and considered as she has learned her trade. She now has over 211,000 followers on YouTube and I imagine is making quite a bit of dosh from that while travelling the world watching the game she loves. Good for her. Cheer up you miserable old codgers!

PS, I was as delighted as anyone else that Bolton lost tonight.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never quite understood the vitriol on here for Stuntpegg. She came on here as a teenager who enjoyed making football videos, mainly at Bolton , the team she supported. She was friendly and tried to engage. I know we have a history with Bolton and I can't stand them myself. That was well before her time and for many of the younger fans that rivalry won't mean much at all. The way she was posted about on here by people old enough to know better was a little embarrassing.

I have followed her over the years as she has increased her knowledge and got better at making various football programmes. From what I can piece together, she went on to go to university to study film making and media and used her videos as projects for her university work. She has since branched out from just filming at Bolton and makes some really interesting and thoughtful football videos and has covered various divisions in England (including non-league). She goes to Italy a lot and especially Napoli because she has Italian heritage from the Napoli area.

I've enjoyed watching her videos over the years. I enjoy watching many of the young football vloggers, they give a very different perspective to the professional media companies and TV stations. Her videos have become more interesting and considered as she has learned her trade. She now has over 211,000 followers on YouTube and I imagine is making quite a bit of dosh from that while travelling the world watching the game she loves. Good for her. Cheer up you miserable old codgers!

Balanced. I am inclined to agree.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was years ago but will still be on here somewhere! It was actually tame enough but those who disparaged probably didn't expect her to find out, register on here and then pass on her displeasure.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
She got a lot of unwarranted stick to be fair, but when you combine a Bolton fan, a vlogger at matches (which most of us hate) and blagging free tickets, she was always going to get some stick from Wolves fans!

Fair play to her, she's doing what she likes and with over 200k subscribers I've no doubt she's making a pretty decent living out of it

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm only miserable because you only managed to write about 1000 words about her. I wanted more.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never quite understood the vitriol on here for Stuntpegg. She came on here as a teenager who enjoyed making football videos, mainly at Bolton , the team she supported. She was friendly and tried to engage.

She was great, very keen and one of this new breed of citizen journalists...we've had a few from here do the same and actually get proper jobs..
I do like to watch them as they mature and realise that football is a cynical cycle you never get out of.

The other one was the young Cardiff fan filming the classic game when they missed 2 penalities at the end. I often think of him with a chuckle, although he did film a real nice apology video when his Dad told him off.

Nivada

Reaction score
Wolves are and will always be the biggest Wanderers. Regardless of Bolton being the first

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
She was great, very keen and one of this new breed of citizen journalists...we've had a few from here do the same and actually get proper jobs..
I do like to watch them as they mature and realise that football is a cynical cycle you never get out of.

The other one was the young Cardiff fan filming the classic game when they missed 2 penalities at the end. I often think of him with a chuckle, although he did film a real nice apology video when his Dad told him off.
There was a youngish Everton fan (probably late teens early 20s) who filmed our game at Goodison this season. Had some great shots of our winning goal. His videos were pretty awful and unintentionally funny but he wore his heart on his sleeve and was really suffering. Another of his videos popped into my YouTube feed after Everton one at Brighton and he had turned into the happiest man alive!

I understand why a lot of people don't like vlogging and it would be awful at a game if everyone was doing it, but I really do think it gives a much better experience of what it is like to be there as opposed to mainstream media. What I particularly like about is that it is something that working class kids and young people can do. It is accessible to most of them and through it they can learn how to communicate, edit, present, debate etc. the more that they practise. It's a pretty level playing field and one of the few areas in society that privately educated kids with more connections and resources aren't dominating as much as they are with most other opportunities.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was a youngish Everton fan (probably late teens early 20s) who filmed our game at Goodison this season. Had some great shots of our winning goal. His videos were pretty awful and unintentionally funny but he wore his heart on his sleeve and was really suffering. Another of his videos popped into my YouTube feed after Everton one at Brighton and he had turned into the happiest man alive!

I understand why a lot of people don't like vlogging and it would be awful at a game if everyone was doing it, but I really do think it gives a much better experience of what it is like to be there as opposed to mainstream media. What I particularly like about is that it is something that working class kids and young people can do. It is accessible to most of them and through it they can learn how to communicate, edit, present, debate etc. the more that they practise. It's a pretty level playing field and one of the few areas in society that privately educated kids with more connections and resources aren't dominating as much as they are with most other opportunities.
Nothing better than watching a vlog from an opposing fan when we’ve beaten them :tearsofjoy:

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Great points about it levelling the playing field. The more that can be done to close the gap in society and the more regionalised, working class accents that we hear, the better.

My only issue with the impact of the few vloggers that I’ve seen is that they’re often so extreme in their final opinions that I wonder about the impact on their mental health. The Villa one that did the rounds a few weeks ago was incredibly negative despite his team having their best season in years and years! I think that this over-positivity when teams win and over-negative reactions to defeat (as also seen on other forms of social media <cough> matchday thread<cough>) seeps into the wider mindset of football supporters.

ewarwoowar

Reaction score
I went in to some sort of trance, when I came to I was wearing a flat cap and had poured gravy over me chips!
that reminded me of the dyslexic yorkshireman who walked round with a catflap on his head!!on a serious note though i can now confine my season long triple whammy nightmare to the scrapheap,number 1- Wolves got relegated,number 2 - the stripey lot got promoted and number 3 - notlob got promoted and in turn got reacquainted with the real one and only Wanderers.thank you Barnsley for confirming the final part did`nt happen and all the best in the play off final

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's aim for a top 6 finish, next season!!
Positive recruitment required BIG TIME!!
WHICH SHOULD HAVE ALREDY BEGUN!!

Back
Top Bottom