Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

SeaWolf

Reaction score
I think that this over-positivity when teams win and over-negative reactions to defeat (as also seen on other forms of social media <cough> matchday thread<cough>) seeps into the wider mindset of football supporters.
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same...

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
that reminded me of the dyslexic yorkshireman who walked round with a catflap on his head!!on a serious note though i can now confine my season long triple whammy nightmare to the scrapheap,number 1- Wolves got relegated,number 2 - the stripey lot got promoted and number 3 - notlob got promoted and in turn got reacquainted with the real one and only Wanderers.thank you Barnsley for confirming the final part did`nt happen and all the best in the play off final
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic insomniac?

He lay awake at night wondering if there was a dog.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never quite understood the vitriol on here for Stuntpegg. She came on here as a teenager who enjoyed making football videos, mainly at Bolton , the team she supported. She was friendly and tried to engage. I know we have a history with Bolton and I can't stand them myself. That was well before her time and for many of the younger fans that rivalry won't mean much at all. The way she was posted about on here by people old enough to know better was a little embarrassing.

I have followed her over the years as she has increased her knowledge and got better at making various football programmes. From what I can piece together, she went on to go to university to study film making and media and used her videos as projects for her university work. She has since branched out from just filming at Bolton and makes some really interesting and thoughtful football videos and has covered various divisions in England (including non-league). She goes to Italy a lot and especially Napoli because she has Italian heritage from the Napoli area.

I've enjoyed watching her videos over the years. I enjoy watching many of the young football vloggers, they give a very different perspective to the professional media companies and TV stations. Her videos have become more interesting and considered as she has learned her trade. She now has over 211,000 followers on YouTube and I imagine is making quite a bit of dosh from that while travelling the world watching the game she loves. Good for her. Cheer up you miserable old codgers!

PS, I was as delighted as anyone else that Bolton lost tonight.
Exactly this.

Her content has expanded recently and her love and passion for football is shown in that.

Those of you essentially bullying her for being a Bolton Wanderers fan, really need to take a look in the mirror.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You will go to your grave saying "**** Notlob" huh.... That makes two of us!
Yup. Was *that* playoff on terrestrial TV?
Because I’m convinced I watched it in granddad’s living room. (He might have had sky sports, can’t even remember).
One of the only times I got to watch a game with him, rather than just be regaled with tales of the glory years of the 50s, which held no meaning to tweenage me.
The injustice and crushing disappointment of that game was the lowest I saw him until the death of his wife of 60 years.

So yeah, **** Notlob, for ever and ever amen.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Villa fans will be dusting down their passports after that Spurs result unfortunately.

I just can't get over Spurs consistently playing a PL midfield equivalent of Lee Evans and George Saville with Hojberg and Oliver Skipp. No wonder they get taken apart on an almost weekly basis when Kane doesn't rescue them.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Spurs should have been out of sight by halftime. Then failed to turn up for the second half. Brentford really missing Toney, (good managers adapt).

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Carlisle v Bradford City into extra time. This could be another game going to penalties. One thing I have noticed regarding extra time. It used to be that at half time in extra time the teams had to swap straight round. Now the players go off for a pep talk. I’m not sure when it changed, but surely 15 minutes isn’t too long to go without a drink and team talk.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever seen a jammier team than Forest this year. Tackled onto him and goes over the keeper

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't think I've ever seen a jammier team than Forest this year. Tackled onto him and goes over the keeper
To be fair Costa's only goal was the same situation.

I've made friends with Forest staying up. They won't be able to improve enough to be anything but a relegation struggler next season either. The more garbage teams in the league next season, the better it looks for us.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Similar to Costa's goal for us, defender kicked it against the attackers swinging leg.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow. Arsenal in pieces and Forest staying up. Forests direct style is helping them and pace.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huge fan of Saka but he's gone completely off the boil for a few months now.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup. Was *that* playoff on terrestrial TV?
Because I’m convinced I watched it in granddad’s living room. (He might have had sky sports, can’t even remember).
One of the only times I got to watch a game with him, rather than just be regaled with tales of the glory years of the 50s, which held no meaning to tweenage me.
The injustice and crushing disappointment of that game was the lowest I saw him until the death of his wife of 60 years.

So yeah, **** Notlob, for ever and ever amen.
It wasn't. I listened to it on local radio and cried at the end. What a tart.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair, Nottingham Forest are defending well. At the moment Arsenal don’t seem to have many ideas on how to break them down.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
**** me, the kid had one good half against Chelsea 2 years ago , now all of a sudden he’s prime Steven Gerrard.
As rubbish as Guedes was, MGW, wouldn’t of been any better.
Have you seen the kid at Blades, pre-season for us, and/or at Forest this season? A **** but a quality ****. He was Sheffield United's best player in 10 years according to many of the Blades lads I know here in Sheffield. He's Forest's best player. MGW would've been an asset for us this season.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you seen the kid at Blades, pre-season for us, and/or at Forest this season? A **** but a quality ****. He was Sheffield United's best player in 10 years according to many of the Blades lads I know here in Sheffield. He's Forest's best player. MGW would've been an asset for us this season.
He didnt want to be here end of

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He didnt want to be here end of
Didn't want to not be wanted.

Modern footballers, like many millennials arguably, are sensitive, narcissistic souls, who need lots of care and indulgence, and your quality managers are able to accommodate that while putting in the structure for them and encouraging a work ethic. He's doing it now at Forest; he could've done it for us.

By the way, I am, like you, of the mind that if you want off then tara in a bit. But I think the lad's a bit special, and it was in our own self-interest to indulge him a bit, even if we shouldn't have to...

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
Blades was championship, pre season is all about fitness, and at Forest he’s been less smelly than most of the ****.
Don’t watch him that much TBH, not interested in Blades or Forest, watching him now, we’ll he is playing in the game I’m watching .

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't want to not be wanted.

Modern footballers, like many millennials arguably, are sensitive, narcissistic souls, who need lots of care and indulgence, and your quality managers are able to accommodate that while putting in the structure for them and encouraging a work ethic. He's doing it now at Forest; he could've done it for us.

By the way, I am, like you, of the mind that if you want off then tara in a bit. But I think the lad's a bit special, and it was in our own self-interest to indulge him a bit, even if we shouldn't have to...
Sorry if they dont want to be here we shouldnt need or have to mollycoddle them in any way
He came through our academy set up,we nurtured him and gave him a contract
He had plenty of help and encouragement along the way,he chose to be a self centred spoilt brat,and as good as he is good riddance

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
He gets the ball and immediately wants to drive forward with the ball and make things happen - he’s a **** but he’s an excellent player - he’ll be in the England squad next season.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blades was championship, pre season is all about fitness, and at Forest he’s been less smelly than most of the ****.
Don’t watch him that much TBH, not interested in Blades or Forest, watching him now, we’ll he is playing in the game I’m watching .

Sorry if they dont want to be here we shouldnt need or have to mollycoddle them in any way
He came through our academy set up,we nurtured him and gave him a contract
He had plenty of help and encouragement along the way,he chose to be a self centred spoilt brat,and as good as he is good riddance
Fair enough, and I agree... **** him. But he'd have made us better this season and it was a mistake to think the big fee was 'too good' to turn down. We shouldn't have turned it down and we shouldn't have signed Guedes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, true, but many of us were saying this at the time.

D

Deleted member (smith)

The florists have had 19% possession….maybe there is hope for wolves

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Totally get that we couldn’t keep him when he wasn’t going to sign a new contract and we got good money, but MGW has developed into a really good Premier League player.

Just needed a bit of love and to feel like he was a main man.

I don’t think those add-ons for an England cap are out of the question at all.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as it is hard to say, watching MGW showing that kind of commitment to the cause for Forest, is something we could have used this season. That said, we all agreed we got a very good fee for him... and hopefully it's about to get topped up.

Back
Top Bottom