Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Fair enough, and I agree... **** him. But he'd have made us better this season and it was a mistake to think the big fee was 'too good' to turn down. We shouldn't have turned it down and we shouldn't have signed Guedes. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, true, but many of us were saying this at the time.
It wasn’t just the fee was too good to turn he wasn’t signing a new contract with us wanted to leave

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal a laughing stock. Awful performance by them. Of course they will become prime Barca next weekend. Leeds and Leicester in serious ****.

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal a laughing stock. Awful performance by them. Of course they will become prime Barca next weekend. Leeds and Leicester in serious ****.
Totally. Everton and Forest safe now.

Longford Wolf

Reaction score
He would have been miles better than Guedes. Even me on ten pints would.
Bull****. You wouldn’t be anywhere near a professional footballer if you were stone cold sober.
The more this thread goes on the bigger the saviour MGW becomes

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal have been garbage since Gabriel Jesus came back. The most overrated player in the league.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bull****. You wouldn’t be anywhere near a professional footballer if you were stone cold sober.
The more this thread goes on the bigger the saviour MGW becomes
He would have been better than Guedes. That is clear. I was joking about me for crying out loud. Guedes was useless

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Glad he's doing well. Always had the ability and potential.

Hindsight is wonderful for some here isn't it. Everyone is the messiah when they've left

Guedes wasn't a poor footballer just didnt want to be here and had noone to play off, hopefully the last kind of Mendes favour we have to do

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When was last time all three promoted sides stayed up?

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know MGW didn’t start many games for us but when he did, how many great performances did he put in? I think the reason he wasn’t considered a key player was because he’d never shown enough to warrant that mantle.

Even after this season, who will be bidding 40 million for him? He may have been a shining light at Forest but in all honesty, it’s a pretty dim street.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Also why are sky saying Forest are safe?

They aren’t yet mathematically.

Edit: My bad, had a mare there…..

Last edited:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW still getting his cheap digs in!!!
End of the bell!!!!

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If our financial situation is as bad as made out for summer transfers then every Wolves fan should be happy Forest have stayed up.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
MGW assist, again? He'd have been great for us this season I swear. Him or Guedes: I ****in give up.
MGW didn’t want to sign a contract and wanted to play for a coach who loves him and he loves back due to their previous and successful history together.

So we had to sell him and we got the best deal possible so it was a no-brainer to sell him.

Talented player yes, but if he didn’t want to be here then he had to go.

Sedgers

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Honestly I wish some would get over the MGW hate. He's a good player, I wish we'd kept him, but time to move on. Well done Forrest too as it's not easy to get promoted and stay up.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly I wish some would get over the MGW hate. He's a good player, I wish we'd kept him, but time to move on. Well done Forrest too as it's not easy to get promoted and stay up.

No one genuinely hates him. It's pantomime villain stuff. It adds a bit of spice to games with them. I like it. Not enough of them around these days.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great for us on the financial front. Suppose my love for Clough outweighs my disdain for modern day forest

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only the 4th time in 31 years of the Premier League that all 3 promoted teams have stayed up. Going to make for a very strong Championship next season.

Back
Top Bottom