Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

WarwickWolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Another one of these games, Leicester v Bournemouth, what's the best result for us
Always best surely to have a draw in games like these? Then our closest rivals share only 2 points rather than 3. If every such game was a draw, we'd need only 2/3 as many points compared with them randomly winning and sharing out 3 each time (and we assume they always lose to teams considerably higher).

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flum seemed to have disintegrated since the kerfuffle at OT. Losing at home to Wet Sham. :(

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Canadian right back I said we should sign for peanuts is absolutely killing it in Scotland. Been in Team of the Week like 4 times already. Going to be in it again this week probably after being named Man of the Match in the Celtic / Rangers game this morning.

Really wish Wolves would just would have looked at some of these Canadian kids who could have been had cheaply like David (years ago), Johnston and Eustaquio. All of them could have been had dirt cheap and really helped our depth.

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Citeh 1-0

Haaland with pretty much a repeat of their opener at their stadium, albeit with the De Bruyne cross from the other wing

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Haaland. What a way to hit 30 PL goals.

R

reanswolf

The Canadian right back I said we should sign for peanuts is absolutely killing it in Scotland. Been in Team of the Week like 4 times already. Going to be in it again this week probably after being named Man of the Match in the Celtic / Rangers game this morning.

Really wish Wolves would just would have looked at some of these Canadian kids who could have been had cheaply like David (years ago), Johnston and Eustaquio. All of them could have been had dirt cheap and really helped our depth.
I think people would have more faith in your judgement if you hadn't tried to persuade us Dendoncker was the next messiah.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It probably sounds silly, but until Manchester City scored, Southampton were probably looking the most likely to score. That goal right on half time knocked the stuffing out of the Saints. I can’t see them getting out of this now.

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It probably sounds silly, but until Manchester City scored, Southampton were probably looking the most likely to score. That goal right on half time knocked the stuffing out of the Saints. I can’t see them getting out of this now.
They've got some cracking young players there but don't think they've got the manager or had the manager to get the best out of them. Would love to see Lavia, KWP, Sulemana in particular under JL

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen, but were all the decisions against Brighton?

I mean we can’t have Brighton challenging for Europe can we, not at the expense of Liverpool or Chelsea. Heaven forbid!

Not seen todays yet, but they've also had two apologies from the PGMOL this season. They've had some really **** decisions like us.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not seen todays yet, but they've also had two apologies from the PGMOL this season. They've had some really **** decisions like us.
Probably just forward last times email to them.

I’m sorry the standard of refs is disgraceful for the best league in the world… or it’s corruption plain and simple.

Did the person on VAR pop to the loo at those points?

This has gone on too long and they should be made to explain their decisions and we should hear what they are saying. The are some reports saying they didn’t even review one of the incidents at Brighton.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably just forward last times email to them.

I’m sorry the standard of refs is disgraceful for the best league in the world… or it’s corruption plain and simple.

Did the person on VAR pop to the loo at those points?

This has gone on too long and they should be made to explain their decisions and we should hear what they are saying. The are some reports saying they didn’t even review one of the incidents at Brighton.
Seen a clip on Twitter from BT Sport from today where Peter Walton says " some weeks they are told to review and not on other weeks"..... If that is true that is shocking.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Looking forward to the analysis now. The second handball was right, think that might be it though.
No, I was wrong, that was a goal too. So 2 goals and 2 pens they should have had. I mean the first one the lino is actually patting his shoulder above the T-shirt line which is supposed to be handball. Incredible.

4 apologies needed from one game, who says VAR isn't fit for purpose (depending on what you think it's purpose is).

Back
Top Bottom