Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
Awkward scenes here as France Women’s new coach just grabbed one of his players (who’d just scored) by the neck, pulled her back towards him and kissed her on top of her head.

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting to see how they get on next season. Impressive how they've rebuilt stylewise practically overnight. Kompany one to watch over the next few years I suspect

L78

Reaction score
Burnley could be going up as one of the best from championship with goals for and against and total points see if they are on the beach next game or if they push on and try and get the 100 point tally totally transformed from how they played from previous years attacking decisive football good to watch

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley could be going up as one of the best from championship with goals for and against and total points see if they are on the beach next game or if they push on and try and get the 100 point tally totally transformed from how they played from previous years attacking decisive football good to watch
By far the best team I can recall in terms of quality of football from the championship

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only 2 losses all season in the League after 39 games is remarkable.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting to see how they get on next season. Impressive how they've rebuilt stylewise practically overnight. Kompany one to watch over the next few years I suspect
I saw them live at Norwich ( free tickets) , they cruised to a 3 0 win .
They will do very well next season, more top 7 than bottom 7 .
Play very good football, stretching the other team v wide

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Burnley have been excellent but I’ve watched a fair bit of the Championship this year and the standard isn’t great. I think they’ll find the step up very challenging, especially their goalkeeper and defence.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

By far the best team I can recall in terms of quality of football from the championship

Only 2 losses all season in the League after 39 games is remarkable.

I think it says more about the lack of quality (and money) from the rest of the division.

If you look at Burnley’s transfer spending it accounted for a third of total for the entire division that’s absurd.

By comparison our spending was less than 10% of the total in 17/18 and about half the division spent more than the second highest after Burnley this season.

They’ve done well against a couple of PL sides though in the cups so will be interesting to see how they do next season but I don’t buy they are the best championship side ever, the leagues standard has dropped off a cliff since COVID.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can only beat what’s in front of you and Burnley have done that consistently all season. Kompany has done an excellent job. I wonder where he will end up.. :)

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We heard that with Sheff Utd when they came up also Leeds
The Prem is a different ball game altogether
You may get a good season but theres very few that keep it up unless they are prepared to invest hugely and even then its very difficult to sustain

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I watched the proper Glasgow Derby on BBC Scotland las night. Partick Thistle versus Queens Park ! Partick won 4-0 and played some lovely stuff. What helped to add to the enjoyment of the game was that while there was good old traditional Glasgow language coming from the terraces not once did I hear the simpering " We are sorry if you are offended by any inappropriate language " apology that a certain satellite broadcaster wheel out far too many times in a game.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
United & Villa to win would be nice

Will be cheering for Fulham and Bournemouth also!!

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Kompany has done a great job. Tougher next season but they look a better outfit than under Dyche.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno’s Wolves vs Kompany’s Burnley would be a good game. I’d back our boys.
Agree Burnley have done well ....they are good side but not sure individually they have 4/5 players who could hold there own in a top 7 premier league team . ....that's the difference for me ...they haven't got a Jota , neves or boly for instance...

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man U all over Everton. Could be 2 up already. Nailed on Everton win!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anthony has been shocking, cost united 3 goals. Picked the wrong pass for one, poorly played a pass for another and misses a 1 on 1

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Pity United haven’t scored as I feel the floodgates would open. Could easily be 5-2 already.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Can’t remember a side being caught by balls in the channels as often as Everton have been this half.

Just seen Mick and TC have left Blackpool as well.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing Yernited should have obliterated Everton's goal difference. Traore will have a field day against that defence. Balls over the top r us.

Back
Top Bottom