Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's games 2019/20 season

• Thread starter Deleted at request of member 4337
  • Start date

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was like watching Wolves at our worst. No midfield at all, couldn't keep possession and the defence struggling to pass. Rice and Keane are just not International standard.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was like watching Wolves at our worst. No midfield at all, couldn't keep possession and the defence struggling to pass. Rice and Keane are just not International standard.
Tell that to the man in the suit.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Spare us the excuses Southgate.Take your waistcoat and shove it where the monkey shoves his nuts ,

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Okay...

If your not playing Henderson and Rice in midfield

what is your midfield trio??? Go

and remember one minimum needs to be holding and don’t you dare say Dier either

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Okay...

Maddison, Winks, Mount (Loftus-Cheek when fit)

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Imagine if Moutinho was English. Mind you, he’d have probably been let go by the bigger clubs for not being big enough. Gotta feel for Raheem Sterling, imagine training and playing with De Bruyne, Silva every day, then turning up for England duty and having Henderson as your creative midfielder!

T

Truckawolf

Dear F.A,
Your yes man is not the messiah, he’s a very naughty boy. Please sack him.
Many thanks,
Truckawolf.

That was abysmal. He should be fired for picking that midfield to start an international football match. If that is not enough reason, then how about picking Michael Keane. Dull lifeless and clueless, sums up the performance of both manager and team.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Okay...

would play two in midfield, one of which would be Maddison. Back three, two wing backs, then Sterling Kane and Sancho as a front three.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Okay...

But it doesn’t mean you keep picking mediocrity.Look at that game again Southgate and convince me that either /both deserve selection on Monday?
Everyone is entitled to a bad game but when that is the best you can offer what hope do we have ?
Henderson has over 50 caps .He is not a novice but plays like one .

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Playing Henderson AND Rice is pointless. And if we’re playing the lesser sides playing either of them is pointless.

wish we had a decent keeper. Need to go back to the back three, ditch Keane and Maguire.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
I think Henderson is a decent player. Captain of a stellar league club.. fair do's.
But Rice just has to be the most over hyped player ever. I just don't get it. Unless I am missing something..

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Playing Henderson AND Rice is pointless. And if we’re playing the lesser sides playing either of them is pointless.

wish we had a decent keeper. Need to go back to the back three, ditch Keane and Maguire.
And have Southgate ruin all Nuno's good work with Cody.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southgate is looking increasingly clueless. When he got the job he was a breath of fresh air with his seemingly modern approach but now he seems to just be sticking with his favourites and not fully utilising some of our younger talent.

Keane, Rose and Trippier shouldn't be starting - Gomez, Chilwell and TAA should. They are the future.
You can't play Henderson and Rice together, our midfield has no creativity.
Maddison needs to be starting every game when he's fit and available (obviously he wasn't today but Southgate hasn't played him anyway).

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Eddie Jones could have put a better team out from his rugby squad.
I don’t know about Eddie Jones.Bridget Jones couldn’t have done worse .That was utter pants .
I think Henderson is a decent player. Captain of a stellar league club.. fair do's.
But Rice just has to be the most over hyped player ever. I just don't get it. Unless I am missing something..
As I said earlier too many of our players’ mediocrity is masked by the foreign quality they play alongside at club level ,

colwall wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Everyone realises we lost Croatia game when Henderson went off yeah?

captain of Liverpool team yeah?

not everyone is messi, you need people to conduct the dirty work

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Think Rice sums up Southgates problem. He watches him for West Ham, where he has to spend most of the match defending and thinks “yeah this guy is decent”, but he forgets that in 90% of our matches were the team doing most of the attacking. He doesn’t suit the England team.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You either play Henderson or Rice, you don't play both.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Rice sums up Southgates problem. He watches him for West Ham, where he has to spend most of the match defending and thinks “yeah this guy is decent”, but he forgets that in 90% of our matches were the team doing most of the attacking. He doesn’t suit the England team.
Agreed, I remember something along the lines of his natural position being of a centre back. He is a great player, easily be at one of the top clubs next year, but having two players of a similar ilk in a side just doesn't work for England.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Agreed, I remember something along the lines of his natural position being of a centre back. He is a great player, easily be at one of the top clubs next year, but having two players of a similar ilk in a side just doesn't work for England.
Decent with potential maybe.Great?Far from it .

Back
Top Bottom