Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today is the day i lost faith in professional football.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Today is the day i lost faith in professional football. Milijas's red card has not been recinded and i no longer have any faith or respect in so called professional football.

J

johnybig32

Precited but an absolute disgrace.

How can that tackle be a three match ban when EVERYONE in the whole world said he was wrong.

What people have said about the FA defending Atwell is true.

Bloody pathetic.

R

richiej95

Agree entirely. It sums up just how political the game is. I am yet to meet anyone who thinks that tackle was a red card, and it is glaringly obvious the decision was made for political reasons. The FA is a joke and this just proves how they are ruining our game.

D

Dee Wolf

Has been going on for years wake up bod and smell the coffee.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let it be know at Bolton and Chelsea what we think in the stands

E

Edgmond Wolf

I lost it when we joined the Premier League and it get reinforced every game we play. It stinks

A

Apocalypse Now

No surprise really. Atwell got a big decision wrong a couple of weeks ago and got punished they couldn't demote him again as he is the golden boy.

The fact Song only got a yellow for two awful challenges annoys me more.

Wolves in Limerick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hardly Bolton and Chelseas fault unless you expect some 'significant' FA official to be there. I've said it before and no doubt will on many occasions in the future that the sheer stupidity of some referees decisions and predictably the idiocy of FA officials in supporting them will leave them open to a major court case probably brought by a wealthy fan or if the decision is costly enough by the offended club's board of directors.

J

Jungleee

$$$$ the FA. Useless bunch of jobs worth $$$$$. If anyone has the time might be a decent idea to do a banner to show at Bolton. Let them know how we feel.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its corrupt , all to defend daddys boy attwell whos never kicked a ball in his life !

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Has been going on for years wake up bod and smell the coffee.

true, but i think this maybe the straw that breaks the camel's back.

it's got me questioning whether i even want to watch it anymore, not that anyone at the fa cares as long as they keep the money teams happy that's all that matters.

perhaps take back the game should look at a new angle and create a new rival FA? pie in the sky maybe but worth a thought? After all who appointed the FA to run football?

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No huge surprise. We would have had far more chance if they hadn't rescinded the Cahill card 2 weeks ago.
Hope Mick uses this to fire up the team on Saturday!

D

Dee Wolf

true, but i think this maybe the straw that breaks the camel's back.

it's got me questioning whether i even want to watch it anymore, not that anyone at the fa cares as long as they keep the money teams happy that's all that matters.

perhaps take back the game should look at a new angle and create a new rival FA? pie in the sky maybe but worth a thought? After all who appointed the FA to run football?

My point is that this affects us because it's Milijas. If the appeal had gone our way no one on here would have said a word. No other fans at any other clubs give a stuff about it. As it has all happened to them over the years in one way or another. In fact Bolton fans are probably as pleased as punch. Mind you the Milijas haters on here probably are as well.

J

johnybig32

Report Abuse and Discrimination

To help communicate The FA’s ethics and sports equity portfolio we created Football For All. This proudly sits under The FA crest and encompasses our work in areas such as race equality, diversity, faith, social inclusion, homophobia and our opposition to abuse and discrimination.

To report incidents of abuse and discrimination please call this number:

Tel: 0800 085 0508*
E-mail: FootballForAll@TheFA.com

*If you are calling from a mobile telephone, you may be charged for this call.

This e-mail address is strictly reserved for those wishing to report allegations of abuse or discrimination such as incidents of racism or homophobia.

Abuse and Discrimination Referral Form - Click Here to Download.

Reporting Guidance -
Click Here to Download.

Send your completed form to our Football For All Team by clicking here.

Interesting that the FA have a discrimination complaints section.

C

cooper_J

Report Abuse and Discrimination

To help communicate The FA’s ethics and sports equity portfolio we created Football For All. This proudly sits under The FA crest and encompasses our work in areas such as race equality, diversity, faith, social inclusion, homophobia and our opposition to abuse and discrimination.

To report incidents of abuse and discrimination please call this number:

Tel: 0800 085 0508*
E-mail: FootballForAll@TheFA.com

*If you are calling from a mobile telephone, you may be charged for this call.

This e-mail address is strictly reserved for those wishing to report allegations of abuse or discrimination such as incidents of racism or homophobia.

Abuse and Discrimination Referral Form - Click Here to Download.

Reporting Guidance -
Click Here to Download.

Send your completed form to our Football For All Team by clicking here.

Interesting that the FA have a discrimination complaints section.

Really?

J

johnybig32

We are discriminated against....i guess?

Im angry.grrr.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Tettenhall Wolf

Disgusting. Who are these $$$$ing people?

Football is just all wrong. FIFA, UEFA and FA - the lot of you!

Well, we hate everyone else and nobody likes us. That will pull us together and make us stronger!

B

Bankswolf II

I hope we use this to heap pressure on atwell and the fa, if we approach this the right way then atwell will be watched very closely by the media this weekend and given his track record I wouldn't count on him to have a perfect game

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still can't believe it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What gets me is the FA and their attacks on FIFA when in reality they are just as spineless and useless!

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What gets me is the FA and their attacks on FIFA when in reality they are just as spineless and useless!

+1

I really hope Blatter continues to shaft the people running the game in this country as they are just as corrupt as he is.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope we use this to heap pressure on atwell and the fa, if we approach this the right way then atwell will be watched very closely by the media this weekend and given his track record I wouldn't count on him to have a perfect game
He's down to ref the Albion v Everton game this weekend.

S

SCB

I wonder - why I am not the least surprised by the FA decision.
A very ugly thought.

H

haden-wolf

No point writing to the FA

All we can hope for is we get our chance to welcome him to WV1 again this season - Danny Mills style

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

All we can hope for is we get our chance to welcome him to WV1 again this season - Danny Mills style

The FA wouldn't dare risk that for their golden boy would they?!:rolleyes:

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I dont normally buy pukka pies, but next time Atwell is in town I shall be purchasing one at HT, asking them to stick it in the microwave for an extra 5 mins so it's piping hot, and then launching it off the inept, cheating fools head.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is every point in writing to the FA - get on their website FFS, register and tell them what you think. The more do that the more Refs will be careful when they Ref us because they will fear the FA owes us one at the expense of their reputation.

J

Jungleee

There is every point in writing to the FA - get on their website FFS, register and tell them what you think. The more do that the more Refs will be careful when they Ref us because they will fear the FA owes us one at the expense of their reputation.

Action speaks louder than words. We should stop the game at Bolton, invade the pitch etc.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree. Just want to wait an hour or do before I get writing as right now every second word would be an expletive I'm that angry.

H

haden-wolf

You seriously think that the letters or emails concerning this won't be treating with anything more than the contempt they show wolves anyway :(

Go on FA if your so sure he was right, lets have him rostered on for a home game before the spring, what's he got to be scared of this wonderkid uber ref.

Christ and I thought I hated Clattenberg

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Action speaks louder than words. We should stop the game at Bolton, invade the pitch etc.

Shut up man! Invade the pitch?? What good will that do?? It'll give everyone even more reason to hate us. I do hope you're joking!

J

Jungleee

Shut up man! Invade the pitch?? What good will that do?? It'll give everyone even more reason to hate us. I do hope you're joking!

Deadly serious! Was reading on a Plymouth forum how our fans invaded the pitch in a game against them in 1981 protesting about our chairman. Direct action is bound to bring more publicity to the issue.

Back
Top Bottom