Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From what I can remember of my glorious CSE Grade 4 in German " The Monday Club " was " Der Montagsclub " I have a strong feeling that there are going to be many thousands of members of that club in Leverkusen tomorrow !!!!

To do what they have done all season and to win 5-0 today to clinch The Bundesliga is utterly outstanding.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Think I have just seen the worst VAR overturn for a penalty decision in the Bilbao v Villarreal game. 94th min and the most ridiculous hand ball decision you will ever see.. Not one player appealed.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Man City's remaining games:

Brighton (A)
Forest (A)
Wolves (H)
Fulham (A)
Spurs (A)
West Ham (H)

They aren't formalities, but I don't see them dropping more than 2-4 points at the very most there. Arsenal and Liverpool have to be immaculate from now on just to have a glimmer of hope in my opinion.
The difference with City, though… they can literally turn up for any game and win, against any opposition at any ground in the world.. and they know it.

They’re just cold, winners. Mentally, they’re far tougher than Arsenal for example, for getting over the line.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I have just seen the worst VAR overturn for a penalty decision in the Bilbao v Villarreal game. 94th min and the most ridiculous hand ball decision you will ever see.. Not one player appealed.
How did Yerson play? Missed the game today.

Leemack

Reaction score
Obviously as most of us - I do not like Villa but they did a right job on the Gooners there.

Villa aside, it's kinda nice seeing LiVARpool and Artetas mob lose like they did

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have just watched a very entertaining Serie A game. Champions elect Inter Milan were held 2 - 2 at home by Cagliari, who thoroughly deserved their point.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just catching up on the championship from yesterday, and wow is that a knife fight at the bottom of the table. Reminds me of the relegation battle in the prem last season. Those are the games to watch come end of the season....doesn't get bigger stakes for the players.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just catching up on the championship from yesterday, and wow is that a knife fight at the bottom of the table. Reminds me of the relegation battle in the prem last season. Those are the games to watch come end of the season....doesn't get bigger stakes for the players.

Wins for Millwall, Blackburn Rovers and Plymouth Argyle over the weekend makes those three close to safety. Below them, it’s two from six to join Rotherham United in league one next season. It will go down to the last game of the season.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A £10 treble would have won you £4583. Seen it reported on Twitter that 3 punters were on this on Bet365

That doesn't feel enough. 450/1 - The Villa win, yes, plausible, but making a case for Ross County and Palace was near impossible under the circumstances. For all 3 to come in is mental.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That doesn't feel enough. 450/1 - The Villa win, yes, plausible, but making a case for Ross County and Palace was near impossible under the circumstances. For all 3 to come in is mental.
My lad uses Sky Bet and he often ‘freezes’ a game? He won over £400 two weeks ago when Brighton took a 1-0 lead at Liverpool, so he froze the game (meaning a Brighton win). Wish Bet365 did this!

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im just hoping Stoke and Blues go down. If I had a choice then Blues cuz Im fed up of all this takeover and new stadium crap. When in reality they are just a tin pot club from a dirty area.

rubyloo

Reaction score
So things looking good for Man City yet again. ( I refuse to call them “City”)

If they win the league again, we might as well declare football finished, demolish all the stadiums and turn them into flats.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

If they win the league again, we might as well declare football finished, demolish all the stadiums and turn them into flats.
They are most likely going to win the treble, again.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It's not their fault though is it? Arsenal and Liverpool should both be ahead of them but they are way too fragile. Man City should have been put to bed this season by the other two contenders.

(Ignoring all the obvious issue surrounding Man City's charges and alleged wrong doing)

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Delle Alli looking remarkably uncomfortable as a “ pundit “. Has no idea what to say and the prompting is making him worse

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

There's a political platform!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Delle Alli looking remarkably uncomfortable as a “ pundit “. Has no idea what to say and the prompting is making him worse
Think the guy deserves a break, or at least the benefit of doubt. Had some well documented mental health issues that he's slowly recovering from and this is his first try at punditry. Hopefully he'll learn from the experience. I imagine it's very difficult to get your head around it on the first few attempts. Sky have probably, graciously, decided to give him an opportunity given the situation he's in.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Holy ****balls, that was ridiculously good.

Back
Top Bottom