Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No chance. There is not a snowball in hell's chance for Arsenal to drop points, never, cannot happen, won't happen. They will win easily. Lightening doesn't strike twice etc....... :rolleyes:
Your right m8, I 100% no for a fact they will win, I will eat my hat if they don't

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
LOL Liverpool. Palace destroying Klipperty Klopp's fairytale end from the looks of it now, I imagine they will be punished soon.

What a dilemma, I really don't want Vile to get top 4 but I really hate Arteta and his smug odious face and his equally unlikable players. I'd take Pool or Citeh to win the league over those London ****s.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well that was the kiss of death!

On a selfish note, due to a family wedding, I will be missing the FA Trophy Final of Gateshead v Bromley… and FA Vase Final of Romford v Great Wakering. Maybe this year I wont miss it so much…. Gateshead and Bromley both got to the final separately in the last 2 years.

Edit, Solihull Moors, not Bromley.
"Great Wakering" sounds like one of those places from a 60's Avengers episode with Steed and Mrs Peel.
It's also a name that you wouldn't want to conjur with.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"Great Wakering" sounds like one of those places from a 60's Avengers episode with Steed and Mrs Peel.
It's also a name that you wouldn't want to conjur with.

Great Wakering is a place of happy memories for me. I used to do some MOD work in nearby Shoeburyness and we would use one of the local village pubs called The Exhibition Inn. Lets just say all that stuff you heard about Essex girls at that time was not too far from the truth ;) ;) ;)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great Wakering is a place of happy memories for me. I used to do some MOD work in nearby Shoeburyness and we would use one of the local village pubs called The Exhibition Inn. Lets just say all that stuff you heard about Essex girls at that time was not too far from the truth ;) ;) ;)
The name itself conjurs up allsorts of things. Happy memories I dare say, NB.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham 0 Fulham 2 . We are not yet out of Europa contention!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, what an appalling atmosphere at Anfield considering they were pushing for a goal to keep them in the PL title race, absolutely flat.

Molineux can be very poor admittedly, but chasing for an equalizer in a big game, I’d back us to make a hell of a lot more noise than that.
To be fair, they never walked alone - around 15,000 of them walked out in unison way before the final whistle.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
LOL Liverpool. Palace destroying Klipperty Klopp's fairytale end from the looks of it now, I imagine they will be punished soon.

What a dilemma, I really don't want Vile to get top 4 but I really hate Arteta and his smug odious face and his equally unlikable players. I'd take Pool or Citeh to win the league over those London ****s.
I'm going for them both to drop two points with a suspension or two each.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, what an appalling atmosphere at Anfield considering they were pushing for a goal to keep them in the PL title race, absolutely flat.

Molineux can be very poor admittedly, but chasing for an equalizer in a big game, I’d back us to make a hell of a lot more noise than that.

I agree with all you say. I know we can have quiet periods and also have people who leave with ten minutes to go regardless of the score !

The difference for me is is the fact the media subject us to having join in with Songs of Praise every bleeding game at Anfield as we have " You'll Never Walk Alone " rammed down out throats ( I never put a Scousers game on until it has kicked off to avoid this !!! ) As @WW1963 mentioned earlier the Radio 5 commentary box is clearly near home fans and they were swearing, cursing and giving some of their own players real grief. Still I am sure a good few of those who attended today have a nice half and half scarf to add to their collections ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does Arteta realise he retired from playing years ago and is supposed to stay in an area off the pitch that has designated markings?

Surely rules have to be followed by everyone, didn't Nuno get fined for running out the technical area and celebrating a goal?

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Does Arteta realise he retired from playing years ago and is supposed to stay in an area off the pitch that has designated markings?

Surely rules have to be followed by everyone, didn't Nuno get fined for running out the technical area and celebrating a goal?
The league just make up the rules as they go. There is nothing gained from not stretching it. That's the culture of football, and it sucks, but it is what it is. It would be lovely if things were less cynical, but this is a reflection of society and what it values.

There's always rugby for a sport with some dignity.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are already planning the open top bus ride in Manchester tomorrow….

Back
Top Bottom