Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The things I'd do for a Chris Wood in our team. The bloke just scores goals and is an absolute menace. Michail Antonio was unreal off the bench yesterday as well, completely changed the game for them.

The last player we had even remotely close to a true #9 was Raul, his injury happened 41 months ago...

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The things I'd do for a Chris Wood in our team. The bloke just scores goals and is an absolute menace. Michail Antonio was unreal off the bench yesterday as well, completely changed the game for them.

The last player we had even remotely close to a true #9 was Raul, his injury happened 41 months ago...
Great post, fully agree.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So a blatant yellow card for asking for var isn’t given?

It’s beyond belief at this point

Insane

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Forest are crap. Spurs making them look good by giving them so much space.

We'll beat them.

I am not sure about them being crap. MGW, Wood, Elanga and Hudson Odoi worries me for next weekend. We really need Dawson back to mark Wood. I hope you are right though and we do beat them but we need some of our injured players back for this fixture.

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
I am not sure about them being crap. MGW, Wood, Elanga and Hudson Odoi worries me for next weekend. We really need Dawson back to mark Wood. I hope you are right though and we do beat them but we need some of our injured players back for this fixture.
On the other hand, a fitter Cunha, RAN, Gomes and Lemina. Let them worry about us.

Be a completely different type of game. Got a good feeling about it for some reason

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People are just fed up with the lack of justice in the game

Still fuming after yesterday and we need some of our injured players back for the game next weekend. Dont want us to be turned over by MGW and those ****ers.

I totally get it. But writing us off already seems premature to me, we played pretty good in parts against West Ham, who are a FAR better team than Forest.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
I totally get it. But writing us off already seems premature to me, we played pretty good in parts against West Ham, who are a FAR better team than Forest.
Exactly there’s a reason why they are 12 points behind and that’s disregarding the points deduction
It’ll be a tough game no doubt given the history but let’s not be running scared of forest ffs

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't Onana catch a ball?

I enjoy watching The Big Match Revisited and it is noticeable how goalkeeper has changed. When you see Peter Shilton, Ray Clemence, Pat Jennings and others they rarely punched it. Modern keepers rarely catch it, maybe it is that the balls are different now to what they were 50 years ago.

Also Peter Shilton and Gordon Banks to name but two, saved many shots without having to dive as they were like good boxers very quick on their feet and could get into position rather than do all the Hollywood dives that keepers seem to want to put in these days.

Whoever is teaching modern keepers to parry the ball rather than push it out to the sides need to stop doing it as it drives me mad the amount of shots that are not exactly rockets that are parried back into the centre of the goal area.

Back
Top Bottom