Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Need to watch those long throws next week.

The positive is Forest cannot defend.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Every time I've seen Forest play this season they've played well, especially going forward. Bit of a mystery why they're not higher in the table, even with their points deduction.

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the Grauniad's report on Spurs 2nd goal -

'The keeper was perhaps a bit unsighted, but he wouldn’t have saved it anyway.'

Food for thought.

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How does the top 4/5 work this season?

I can’t remember the exact scenario but as it stands, are Villa in the Europa, not Champions League?!

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just staggering the inconsistency and how bad the officials are. Salisbury not even sending the ref to the monitor to look at that Danilo challenge. We have had several players sent off for less this season. It is absolutely infuriating. That would have been a red for one of our players.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That is a blatant red card.

I remember a few years ago in VARs first year there was a bit of a debate about this after someone got sent off and I think the general consensus was that if it's a natural follow through it's not a red.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago in VARs first year there was a bit of a debate about this after someone got sent off and I think the general consensus was that if it's a natural follow through it's not a red.

Possible but that looked a bad one to me.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just staggering the inconsistency and how bad the officials are. Salisbury not even sending the ref to the monitor to look at that Danilo challenge. We have had several players sent off for less this season. It is absolutely infuriating. That would have been a red for one of our players.

You have hit it on the head there Mate, it is the inconsistency and damn right incompetence that many of us find very hard to take. :mad::mad::mad:

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does this work please? Ta.

The top 2 nations by UEFA co-efficient (a number based on how well a nation's clubs do in Europe competition) will get an extra Champions League place next season. It was looking like Germany might pip England after the group stages but it seems England will get that 2nd place now after the knockout rounds favoured England clubs more. (Italy have the 1st spot locked down).

Back
Top Bottom