Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester equalised. What I don't get though, is that they're obviously struggling, so why not recall Coady, go to a 5 and trust your attackers to get you enough goals to grind out some wins?

Because Conor coady isn’t a very good actual defender!

Great organiser and communicator, but his stats for duals won, tackles made and headers won are not good enough and for a team struggling like they are, he isn’t what is needed.

Great bloke, world class professional and club ambassador but he isn’t a very good defender technically if you break it down by what Leicester need.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always think of a stately home when I hear Dewsbury Hall. I imagine it's in the Cotswolds or Lincolnshire. "Had a great day out at Dewsbury Hall, we went around the house, saw the priestholes and later the kids enjoyed watching the deer in the great park."
Sounds more like a Young Person’s Remand Centre to me. “Trey Dooney spent 8 weeks at Dewsbury Hall after a series of unprovoked assaults.”

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It feels like Blues have flirted with relegation for years, is this the year they finally go?

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An awful game lit up by a very good goal. Huddersfield back in the relegation zone as it stands.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves play City, Liverpool and Arsenal before the end of the season.

Kingmakers or cannon fodder?
If we get anything from any them I'll be amazed.
Speaking of cannon fodder though, why do Wolves always get an away fixture against a title chasing team for the last game of the season.
If it's not Liverpool we get Arsenal.
Wouldn't mind the old computer dealing us a home game against lower opposition once in a while. Or just a home game for that matter.

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Speaking of cannon fodder though, why do Wolves always get an away fixture against a title chasing team for the last game of the season.
Wouldn't mind the old computer dealing us a home game against lower opposition once in a while. Or just a home game for that matter.
New theory... The computer is the iPad's arch nemesis, they're in a constant battle of wits. The new age is upon us!

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It does create the story of how you can sell your ticket to a home fan for £1000 every year though.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does create the story of how you can sell your ticket to a home fan for £1000 every year though.
A few seasons ago in a Liverpool boozer, I had a serious offer (in its hundreds) for my ticket as there was a chance that day that they could win the league.
Suffice to say, I didn't entertain the idea for many obvious reasons.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few seasons ago in a Liverpool boozer, I had a serious offer (in its hundreds) for my ticket as there was a chance that day that they could win the league.

The first of which would be the money was probably still wet having come off a printing press that very day ;););)

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The first of which would be the money was probably still wet having come off a printing press that very day ;););)
Steady NB.
The bloke in fairness did have a roll of reddies in his hand, the validation of which I can't comment on, your honour.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I was there for that one (assuming) 2022. It was a slim hope, but incredible they didn't win the league with 92 points and 2 defeats all season. The big coach welcome and atmosphere at kick off went flat very quickly as I recall. Hoping for a repeat this season,although I'm not in the camp that despises all things Liverpool and (whisper it on here) I quite like Klopp (although by then it might have worn thin on Sky!).

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds more like a Young Person’s Remand Centre to me. “Trey Dooney spent 8 weeks at Dewsbury Hall after a series of unprovoked assaults.”
I can play this one, sounds like a De Vere hotel that has fallen on hard times since COVID and resorted to taking government money to house the immigration backlog, causing outrage within the local petit-bourgeouise community

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My lad and I left the Stadium of Light before 50 minutes today. As did a lot of the crowd in fairness. 0-3 at that point, finished 1-5 and could have been even worse.

I've sat through to the end with Wolves being 2 or 3 down countless times (not least that Leicester comeback in 2003/4), but today was absolutely abysmal. Making excuses now but it's freezing out, and having sat through York v Chesterfield on Friday too, I think I'm footballed out this season.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Birmingham City winning, it’s very tight at the bottom.

The plain daft decision to appoint Wayne Rooney is now looking like a stroke of genius compared to Plymouth appointing Ian Foster. Home Park was a fortress for well over 18 months but since Ian Foster who was Steven Gerrard's right hand man in Saudi arrived they have now for the first time in their history lost 5 straight games at home without scoring a goal.

When Steven Schumacher left for Stoke a lot of Argyle fans wanted an OAP from the nearby fishing village of Looe to take over at least until the end of the season as Senior Citizen Warnock was available as it was prior to his Aberdeen adventure when the Argyle job was vacant. There is a growing resentment among the hard core fans that Plymouth Director of football Neil Dewsnip ( was that not a Watership Down rabbit :):):) ) who is a Liverpudlian is more interested in picking his Scouse mates ( Ian Foster is another Merseysider as was Ryan Lowe who Schmacher replaced ) than picking the best man for the job. Dewsnip is not helping the situation by sitting on the bench and shouting instructions to the players. As we Wolves fans know when you have a Director of Football who thinks he needs to offer coaching tips you are in a world of trouble ( Scott Sellars anyone ! )

Back
Top Bottom