Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Only Liverpool can do that to Man City. What a manager he is Klopp.

100% penalty at the end as well. VAR bottled it.

P.S. - I want Mike Dean's job. Talk about money for old rope. **** me.
It's hilarious, what is the actual point of someone who just repeats 'yes the ref got that one right' every 5 minutes.

Never a pen though, never mind an obvious error.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good game .

Liverpool will probably feel they should have won overall

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The late penalty appeal apart, Liverpool should have had the game wrapped up by then. Manchester City were average in the second half and I think Liverpool will rue those missed chances.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's hilarious, what is the actual point of someone who just repeats 'yes the ref got that one right' every 5 minutes.

Never a pen though, never mind an obvious error.

Incredible that such an incompetent person at what was his job now gets paid to talk about refereeing.

It is as credible as having Rambo lecture on being a pacifist , Wile E Coyote tell me how to catch the road runner or Henry the 8th discuss the secret to long marriages !!!!

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Already been said on here, but Liverpool should have won and that was a red. Really not a fan of Man City.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Florentine 1 - 0 up against Roma. It should be more as they have missed some excellent opportunities.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Roma Level, but I don’t know how. They have been second best by a distance, though to be fair they have improved in the second half.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2 - 2 at the full time whistle, Roma equalising with the last kick of the match. Fiorentina must be very annoyed, they should have won comfortably.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's never a pen once you can see he touches the ball and hello again, CLEAR AND OBVIOUS, it's taken a while, but actually being used correctly at last.

If you put your foot up that high and make contact with another player than it is a foul, even if you win the ball. The onus is on the person choosing to put their foot high to make sure it doesn't endanger another player. Just like how some bicycle kicks are fine and others are called up for dangerous play.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
If you put your foot up that high and make contact with another player than it is a foul, even if you win the ball. The onus is on the person choosing to put their foot high to make sure it doesn't endanger another player. Just like how some bicycle kicks are fine and others are called up for dangerous play.
Yes, I mean having cogitated, it could be a pen, although I think McAllister has made the most of it (understandably) and maybe Oliver would have given it elsewhere on the pitch, where it wouldn't have been basically deciding the game. For a pen he needs to be sure and I think although it could be a pen, it isn't an obvious pen, so Atwell (much as it pains me to say it) is correct not to intervene.

My broader point is that VAR has stopped being used to overturn 40-60 judgement calls, and the game is all the better for it.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair... maybe not. He only has 1 year left on his contract after this season. Usually lose a bunch of value in those situations.

Doubtful he'd come here anyway now. He would have when he was in Belgium though!
We can dream right!! What a playa that Jonathan David is

Back
Top Bottom