Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How is Danny Murphy allowed to be in a commentary team. Just moan moan moan and criticises everyone. Painful to listen to.
He’s shocking, isn’t he? He whinges in the manner of a bitter, friendless little man sitting alone in a pub and muttering into the single pint that he’s nursed all night.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now the big question … can that incompetent fool Gilet officiate a penalty shootout?

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Couldn't ask for a more tiring game for Newcastle than that. Let's see if we can throw some good old-fashioned penalty shootout trauma in for good measure...

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I fancy us against Newcastle at the weekend. Really hope we can get the job done in 90 mins tomorrow.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
It's wrong I know, but Iose interest a bit once we're out, staying in the Cup just keeps it all alive. Also at least we know we've got a game on QF weekend now!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just listening to TalkSport and they're saying that one Blackburn penalty and two Newcastle penalties should have been retaken because the keepers weren't on their lines.

What job does the linesman have at a penalty kick?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good goal by Clark of Luton.
When did we last score from that kind of distance. Surely it wasn't that Nunes screamer against Chelsea......
Might be my memory but was Nunes not about 10 yards from goal?

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No idea why the 'smaller teams' send their centre-half captains up to take the fifth penalty*. They always seem to do it and they always miss!

(*unless it’s John De Wolf)

Back
Top Bottom