Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

SingleMalt

Reaction score
I’ve had to turn over to the rugby (and I hate rugby) during half as I can’t cope with having to listen to Izzy Christensen waffle on about why Haaland is getting so much criticism lately is because Jack Grealish isn’t playing.
You’re allowed to turn the telly off you know!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Pep has found a new position for Nunes - left wing. If he loses the ball out there it's far less costly. Similar to where Loppy ended up playing him. The only problem is, he's not a left winger.

What a terrible move for Man City and player, I feel awful for him (not).

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Pep has found a new position for Nunes - left wing. If he loses the ball out there it's far less costly. Similar to where Loppy ended up playing him. The only problem is, he's not a left winger.

Ha had 4 managers here and none trusted him in the middle. One described him as “loose.”

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love it...

I can remember being on a stag do some years back (when James Beattie was running riot at Stoke) and a "Stoke fan" asked who I supported and when told, he replied "Oh.. OK... Got a lot of time for Wolves, they're a good little club"

Being deadly serious... like Stoke had somehow cracked the code (their first season up, possibly?) and was carrying on like they're CL regulars, while plucky Wolves are attempting to play with the big kids.

...melt.
I had similar once, "oh yes I've heard of them".

"You probably have mate, they've been champions of England a few times".

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Man City fans are no mugs. They've been treated to some astounding talent in midfield over the last decade, in De Bruyne, Gundogan, Silva. They know an oxygen thief when they see one.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bournemouth are really going for this, but they need to take their chances.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Thoughy Pep got his subs wrong in that game. He gave control of the game to Bournemouth. Nunes should of come off but not for Doku. Doku has been found out already for me. Double up on him and show him onto his left.

Haaland gave them an out ball. Taking him off they lost that.

Bournemouth should of got a point they had the chances but the final ball/finish was poor.

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He probably would, but we're too smaller fish for his aspirations, i would rather think.

I never accept that.

We are one of the great clubs of England and yes, there are the so called Sky top six, but for absolutely genuine greatness, for being pioneers, and for the unparalleled history that so many envy, I consider us as being as big as any of them!!!

Streathamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Surely we would have preferred United to win? Probably the only club capable of catching Villa. Struggle to see how Villa don’t get top 4 tbf.

If we win tmrw, Europe is a real possibility. 4th to 9th are as average as they have been in years.
Europe is a possibility because we are improving, not because the rest of the PL is ****.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal looking very good.
Next two or three years will be interesting.
Every likelihood they will become dominant

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Going our way today isn't it?

All very much set up for an 0-1 defeat to the worst team in the league tomorrow!
Think about how good it would feel to just win without any injuries tomorrow though!

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know in my head we are unlikely to get a result, and if we do, it'd be 1-1 for a change. But **** me, watching Arsenal tear Newcastle apart tonight... I'd love it if we beat them

Back
Top Bottom