Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Have to grudgingly say that’s a great win for Liverpool, with Salah, Jota and Nunez missing. OMG what a mess Chelsea are and what has happened to Raheem Sterling? He’ll be lucky to make England’s Euro 2024 squad, let alone start a game !!!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What does that mean for champions league places / Europa and Europa conference ?
For now just means that the spot for the Conference League will go into the PL. So as of now, 6th position will take that

(Barring a huge Liverpool collapse)

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought 6th was Europa and 7th Europe conference
One Europa spot goes to the League, currently that's 5th, the other Europa spot goes to the FA Cup winners. If they've already qualified for CL then that spot goes into the league in the same way that the Conference spot has gone in today. If they were to finish in the position to qualify for Europe via the league, they'd keep their spot from the FA Cup (straight into group stages of Europa) and the other spots would drop down a place

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neville calling them “Blue billion pound bottle jobs” is great commentary

I just got in and heard that, spat my coffee out from laughing as I was mid drink at the time!

Gary Neville can deliver some absolute pearlers when he wants to!

I wouldn’t want to be the person who replaces Klopp!!! Will be like replacing fergie at United! Bloke has build a dynasty there! He has gotten 17/18 year olds playing without fear in a Wembley cup final against the monopoly money assembled team by boehly….

I am glad he won a trophy in his last season, he deserves that!

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This season has shown that we can never sign a spurs player or even hire an ex spurs manager!!!!

Bottlejobitis is real!!! It is transmissible by transfers and even still lingers in ex staff into their second post spurs club.

I pray one day that there is a cure for this terrible affliction……

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 - 1 at half time in the Sunday evening Serie A game between AC Milan and Atalanta. Not as exciting as last weeks game, but it is a decent enough game. I expect Milan to step up after the break.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
VVD is the best I’ve ever seen in England.
Think he's lost a bit of pace since Pickford did him, but was the best before that and still amongst the best now. Still remember peak Adama trying to race him at Molineux and getting no joy.

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The best what?

Centre back.

Think he's lost a bit of pace since Pickford did him, but was the best before that and still amongst the best now. Still remember peak Adama trying to race him at Molineux and getting no joy.

I feel like some people don’t realise just how fast VVD is until they see him in person. He reads the game so unbelievably well he doesn’t always need to use his pace, but he’s one of the quickest to ever play that position.

I dislike Liverpool FC as much as the next person but as a football fan - I think VVD is the best I’ve ever seen in the Premier League.

For the record I’ve seen Terry, Vidic, Ferdinand and the other usual contenders, I still think Virgil clears them all, IMHO.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck George,they said Ipswich was impossible
On another note only just realised we have scored more goals this season than Man Utd :eek:

Back
Top Bottom