Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Rowzed

Reaction score
I'm going to tell myself that Chelsea only look like this because Wolves hurt their pride so much in the way they beat them, and so Villa are in part suffering because Wolves did what they did.

It's funnier that way.

Also, frankly, the Chelsea home fans don't deserve any better than they are getting. Look how well Chelsea can play when they aren't dealing with home fans ****ting their pants at every pass backward.
Before us they were unbeaten at home in 3 months

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ivory Coast will meet Nigeria in the AFCON Final on Sunday.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Performances in Europe

Currently I believe England sits 3rd behind Italy and France.

Man Utd and Newcastle last place CL finishes seem to have had a big impact on England dropping a place lol
Is it this table that I don't really understand?

I'm taking Villa getting UCL for 5th if it means we get Europa for 7th!

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bristol City threw that away, they had so many chances to win it. Forest looked awful

Rowzed

Reaction score
How can a country have five teams in the Champions league. They might as well call the competition the top half of the table champions league.. :)
It shouldn’t be a League anyway as it’s a cup competition.
The only reason they called it a League is that that’s the intention behind it, it’s even got its own anthem.
Rather like the European Union.
If it has a flag and an anthem and a parliament then it’s a state… except it’s not, or at least not yet, in either case.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can a country have five teams in the Champions league. They might as well call the competition the top half of the table champions league.. :)

A reaction to the Super League. Give the bigger countries more European spaces so the richer clubs are less likely to mess up and not qualify (although they'd probably need to add a hell of a lot more the way Chelsea and Man Utd are right now!).

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Dion Sanderson injured as he is not in the Birmingham City squad tonight?

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How awful is the Championship these days? Not just the lack of quality on the pitch but also the awful depressing commentary.

I can genuinely see the football bubble bursting soon. Sky aren’t putting as much funds into their EFL coverage and the clubs are debt ridden. If PL clubs stop spending money due to ffp the EFL will be in the ****

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How awful is the Championship these days? Not just the lack of quality on the pitch but also the awful depressing commentary.

I can genuinely see the football bubble bursting soon. Sky aren’t putting as much funds into their EFL coverage and the clubs are debt ridden. If PL clubs stop spending money due to ffp the EFL will be in the ****
Outside the top 3 it’s very average indeed!

Back
Top Bottom