Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Group of police searching Spurs fans and the train they arrived on today at London Victoria. Wife and I were heading home after a night in London, and some Spurs fans came off the train we were about to board. We saw a group of police looking at those fans coming through the barriers, then padding down a few Spurs fans on the platform, then later the police came through the train searching for something they must have left. Assume it was drugs, but they didn’t have sniffer dogs.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Group of police searching Spurs fans and the train they arrived on today at London Victoria. Wife and I were heading home after a night in London, and some Spurs fans came off the train we were about to board. We saw a group of police looking at those fans coming through the barriers, then padding down a few Spurs fans on the platform, then later the police came through the train searching for something they must have left. Assume it was drugs, but they didn’t have sniffer dogs.

Covent Garden was closed earlier and multiple other tube stations have had issues all day wonder if related

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At 40 mins in half the crowd leaving? Really?
Probably the only game sticks in the memory was the 0-6 southampton I stayed until 75 mins but we made some noise in the south bank that day. Around 2006. Breen and Murray wasn’t fit we missed a pen hit the post and bar I think. Very odd game

Some left but that’s natural. Fans get fed up

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably the only game sticks in the memory was the 0-6 southampton I stayed until 75 mins but we made some noise in the south bank that day. Around 2006. Breen and Murray wasn’t fit we missed a pen hit the post and bar I think. Very odd game

Some left but that’s natural. Fans get fed up
Yeah but we were genuinely good that day, West Ham have been utterly abysmal.

Back
Top Bottom