Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

justanotherwolf

Reaction score
Just watching Hwang for South Korea vs Jordan in the Asian Cup semi. Korea have been awful so far. Do they ever start playing before injury time?

Anyway, must be questions raised about Klinsmanns management of them? He's got two of the Premier Leagues top forwards and this is the best they can do?

He's a clown tactically.

That front 3 is UCL caliber - the fact they they don’t score more goals shows just how limited Klinsmann is as a manager.

He's only had 2 jobs in club management, both infamously bad.

At Bayern, he was sacked before the end of his 1st season, with players meeting before the game to decide on strategy and tactics themselves, such was their lack of confidence in Klinsmann

At Hertha Berlin, he lasted just 10 weeks.

Even internationally it's pretty well established that Low was the real Germany manager (along with Bierhoff) with Klinsmann just as a figurehead.

Strange appointment by South Korea in the first place

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-0 Jordan

Easily the better side and well deserved. Presumably the end for Klinsman if South Korea have any sense. The team didn't look like they had a clue what they should be doing. And Klinsman was mostly looking like he couldbn't care less anyway.

As I think the commentator was pointing out, South Korea have a team of players who have played in the top leagues of Europe. Jordan shouldn't be matching them, let alone outplaying them as convincingly as they did.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the hell does Klinsmann keep getting jobs. South Korea could have gone out like 3 different times this tournament their luck was always going to run out. No shots on target against a Jordan team ranked 87th in the world with the attacking talent that team has is criminal.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How the hell does Klinsmann keep getting jobs. South Korea could have gone out like 3 different times this tournament their luck was always going to run out. No shots on target against a Jordan team ranked 87th in the world with the attacking talent that team has is criminal.
He is a joke full-stop. Feel for their players.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
BBC spoke to ex Argyle centre half John Uzzell at half time of the Cup replay about the 1984 Semi Final when Argyle were a third tier team.

A couple of years later he took that thug John Fashanu to court over an elbow that shattered his eye socket. This was prior to Gary Mabbutt bringing charges against Fashanu. I used to find it ridiculous that the London media called him " Fash the Bash " when he was nothing but a thug.

I remember he was player Bully came on for at Hampden in 89.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would anyone go to Plymouth for a midweek cup tie in February when it's on BBC anyway? There's loyal and there's just ****ing daft.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow. Red card given. VAR orders an infield review, and the ref sticks with his decision.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would anyone go to Plymouth for a midweek cup tie in February when it's on BBC anyway? There's loyal and there's just ****ing daft.
So they can gloat to the glory hunter Leeds fans. I'd rather be a glory hunter than that crap journey

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So they can gloat to the glory hunter Leeds fans. I'd rather be a glory hunter than that crap journey

What the hell are you pair talking about ?

The TV pictures show a glorious West Devon evening. Who would not want to spend an evening getting soaked as a Devon ' breeze ' drives horizontal rain into your face. Trust me I know as I live down here !!!!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having always been a long-distance fan myself and knowing the size of Leeds I bet half of the support are living West of Bristol so perhaps not too much of a slog tbh?

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watching Villa and Chelsea walk out for their cup replay…. Just in case you forgot, they won the European Cup in 1982…..

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who on earth is this terrible shouty woman on Villa game. Just dreadful

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Just to check, do I have to support Villa tonight and Liverpool in the LC final? Don't think either will struggle against the mess that is Chelsea to be fair.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got to fancy an easy Villa win. Just noticed that Jackson is starting for Chelsea. He's been awful, even when scoring against Spurs.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't worry Vlla fans, they scored first against us Sunday.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thing with Chelsea they are very capable of playing good football in parts.

Hope they smash the Vile.
Would much prefer to face Chelsea later on in the Cup than Villa.

That's Gallagher's first goal of the season (23 games).

Back
Top Bottom