Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I pretty much agree with 10 of the 11 he generally picks but I would always have a Foden or Maddison type as a number 10 with Bellingham and Rice, whereas Southgate will go with Henderson or Phillips. That one difference changes us so much when it matters and given his limited tactical nous, it holds us back massively against better sides.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ref watches the keeper take out a player and does nothing about it. Gillett came to this league with a huge reputation from Australia but he's constantly ****e whenever I see him.

Difficult to decide which Aussie I want to send back down under first, Gillett or that poxy wombat on the Compare the Market Insurance adverts !!!!!!!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That third Phil Foden goal means a new Premier League record of 45 goals in a 20 team season game week has now been set.

The previous record of 44 dated back to September 2020.
With us unexpectedly doing so well, and scoring goals, and the attacking intent of virtually all the sides, this is turning into my favourite footy season for some time. Every match you watch is entertaining and goals galore. Fantastic.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to beat them on Saturday.

Really turn the pressure on to Frank & co.
Would be nice if we give them battering at home 3-0. They will just lump it to Maupay and Toney we are good enough to be wise to that. Neto and Cunha can unlock any defence. We will have to be up for this.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maupay facing a referee's report. Danny Murphy doesn't think it's a racist comment due to Walker not reacting more violently. He reckons it might have been a quip about his not so private life.

Reaction score
I own both Martinez and Dubravka in my FPL team. Went back and forth a bunch of times before the deadline but glad I settled on Martinez (thanks Jarred Gillett for the VAR intervention to save my clean sheet). Was certain Luton would score today though not that many! Wish I'd captained Watkins, though! Hopefully Haaland will give the Bees a good pasting on Monday!
I will definitely settle for Foden giving the Bees a good pasting, both for Wolves and my FPL team!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 of Brentford's next 6 games - Wolves (away), Liverpool (home), Man City (away), West Ham (away), and Arsenal (away). It'll be interesting to see what the table looks like after those six games.

If Forest get a points deduction it's hard to look past them going down with Burnley and Sheffield United though.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5 of Brentford's next 6 games - Wolves (away), Liverpool (home), Man City (away), West Ham (away), and Arsenal (away). It'll be interesting to see what the table looks like after those six games.

If Forest get a points deduction it's hard to look past them going down with Burnley and Sheffield United though.
Want a laugh look at Chelsea’s fixtures

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I really want Luton to stay up. They have a real chance.

But as much as I love Nuno, to see Forest relegated would be sublime!!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really want Luton to stay up. They have a real chance.

But as much as I love Nuno, to see Forest relegated would be sublime!!
Same Luton play with a tremendous spirit. They deserve to stay up. Hardly spent much either. Unlike cheaters forest and everton

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though they lost 3-1 last night, Brentford look like a different proposition since Toney came back. I mean, they still look like a ****er team full of **** houses with a **** house manager but they’ve got a bit more confidence going forward.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even though they lost 3-1 last night, Brentford look like a different proposition since Toney came back. I mean, they still look like a ****er team full of **** houses with a **** house manager but they’ve got a bit more confidence going forward.

So they are more solid and less loose, since Toney is back?

Ivan Toney is the fibre that binds the team clearly…….

Hahahaha

Reactions: Ned

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed but god city were so weak to route one, if they had some pace ala neto cunha to run behind they would have been in danger.

Exactly what we saw when we played city, snuff them out let them shoot from range or pass around and counter them.

Tony will be dangerous on saturday always is, but we just need to run at brentford when they are in this 9 man low block, look for sarabia/neto/cunha/ran to drive the ball forward and find some creativity.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed but god city were so weak to route one, if they had some pace ala neto cunha to run behind they would have been in danger.

Exactly what we saw when we played city, snuff them out let them shoot from range or pass around and counter them.

Tony will be dangerous on saturday always is, but we just need to run at brentford when they are in this 9 man low block, look for sarabia/neto/cunha/ran to drive the ball forward and find some creativity.

A good game to have Tommy Doyle to bring on when they tire….. his passing range with the runs in behind of cunha and Neto at a tired defence could be very tasty in the last 15-20 mins!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

City were at panic stations every time there were any crosses or high balls into the box, I couldn’t believe how disorganised and panicky their defence was. It might help if Pep played the same defence and then their £80m centre back actually at centre back.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watching Hwang for South Korea vs Jordan in the Asian Cup semi. Korea have been awful so far. Do they ever start playing before injury time?

Anyway, must be questions raised about Klinsmanns management of them? He's got two of the Premier Leagues top forwards and this is the best they can do?

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just watching Hwang for South Korea vs Jordan in the Asian Cup semi. Korea have been awful so far. Do they ever start playing before injury time?

Anyway, must be questions raised about Klinsmanns management of them? He's got two of the Premier Leagues top forwards and this is the best they can do?
He's a clown tactically.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That was a dire 1st half, even though i don't understand a word the Bulgarian commentary is better than Sky's.

Back
Top Bottom