Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wait until ffp cripples the vile it’s coming in a season or two
They'll have to increasingly sell star assets (not that they have many), hope that cheap buys come good and watch Emery go to a club with ambition that's sustainable.

Villa will not become a top 6 club until the bigger boys disappear into a superleague. They simply will not be allowed to gatecrash that closed shop.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They'll have to increasingly sell star assets (not that they have many), hope that cheap buys come good and watch Emery go to a club with ambition that's sustainable.

Villa will not become a top 6 club until the bigger boys disappear into a superleague. They simply will not be allowed to gatecrash that closed shop.
They have to sell someone in the summer also, oh what a shame not allowed into the closed shop either

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Supercopa de España tonight. Real Madrid vrs Barca in the final. Played in Saudia Arabia, just to make it easier for both sets of supporters to attend.

Absolutely pathetic.
Even more ridiculous is that they sent 4 teams out there to play 2 semis and a final. Think it was Atletico and Osasuna.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue a last minute winner…

Really is bizzare though. That couple of weeks when spurs, city and Arsenal totally battered them yet despite that they somehow walked away with all 9 points has totally skewed how their season is being viewed.
City battered them? Really?

Living at other WWFC

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I agree, to a degree, with Joey Barton but this Connor commentator on my stream is beyond appalling.
All he does is read and repeat boring statistics.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think there are more goals in this game. Tottenham are unlucky to be behind, I think they have been the better side, but Manchester United scored two very good goals.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Richarlison becoming the player a lot knew he could

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Supercopa de España tonight. Real Madrid vrs Barca in the final. Played in Saudia Arabia, just to make it easier for both sets of supporters to attend.

And people think super league talk is shelved due to the fans.

Not a single top flight club gives a crap about the fans, and that includes us.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ****ing hate Man Utd. From the whinging rat patrolling the centre of the park to the incessant scrutiny of their managerial position.

This Sky commentator is going to have to change his pants at halftime; every time Rashford touches the ball he reaches orgasm.
The whinging rat takes a **** corner and then whinges at his team mates.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
****ing commentator doesn't half shout even when their half a pitch away from goal

Back
Top Bottom