Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think I agree but it's great to dream, esp after how things were back in August.

No doubt we are doing better than everyone expected. A relaxing season all told and i am quite happy with the mid table mediocrity we will end up with. Then next season we should be looking to consolidate a top half finish.

fleck1

Reaction score
Great call by the ref and VAR
Only just seen the incident. I was driving home listening to the radio and they were making out it was disgraceful decision and another VAR shocker. Having seen it, it's correct call for me, goalkeeper has played for it the attacker has stood his ground and he's just run in to him and fallen on the floor. It's the sort of soft rubbish they should be clamping down on, only problem is if that Onana, Allison or Ederson we know they blow for it.

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Only just seen the incident. I was driving home listening to the radio and they were making out it was disgraceful decision and another VAR shocker. Having seen it, it's correct call for me, goalkeeper has played for it the attacker has stood his ground and he's just run in to him and fallen on the floor. It's the sort of soft rubbish they should be clamping down on, only problem is if that Onana, Allison or Ederson we know they blow for it.
Was that on Talksport ?

Heard that too - mind you they like to go over the top on that .

Although Adam Catterall is a Blackburn fan so you ‘d think he wouldn’t mind Burnley being hard done by !

You are spot on though - actually happened to Allison v Man City if I remember rightly.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching ivory coast Vs guinea bissau, got to be the poorest quality game I've watched in years but it has been fairly entertaining at times.
Was howling at the one corner that was sliced and almost ended back up and there own keeper ..

And the commentators said it must have been a training ground move that went wrong ....

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Sinclair Armstrong has something about him. I wouldn’t buy him yet because he needs a lot of work. 20 years old and reminds me of Antonio. Record looks terrible but he looks a right handful. Powerful, fast, always trying to run in behind and can run with the ball. Not the best end product or decision making though. But QPR aren’t helping him either.

Livermore with a cracking goal!

Just had a google, Palace and Man City linked with Armstrong, along with other unnamed premier league clubs and teams in Europe. You can really see why!

Last edited:

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sometimes our players do produce some great individual skill or shot when we have been rubbish but not Jake Livermore.

Mind you probably been our best player this season .

Another good period - now just got to perform for the whole game !

This game probably shows why QPR are on the bottom 3.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Everton have created more chances in the first 10 minutes here than the whole game against us the other week.

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Villa committed to playing it out from the back no matter how much it doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom