Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Offside should take seconds...
A quick look at the camera inline, if it's obviously different to what the linesman/ref gave, then change decision. If it's not obvious, then keep onfield decision.
Forget this drawing lines, rewind/fast forward/rewind/fast forward nonsense.

I'm sick of it all.
It's not even a match I care about and I'm ****ed off.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Offside should take seconds...
A quick look at the camera inline, if it's obviously different to what the linesman/ref gave, then change decision. If it's not obvious, then keep onfield decision.
Forget this drawing lines, rewind/fast forward/rewind/fast forward nonsense.

I'm sick of it all.
It's not even a match I care about and I'm ****ed off.

Very common sense.

This one was so offside though, you have to question just what exactly they were looking at, and how it could possibly take that long.

Sackable offence being that incompetent.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That VAR check was annoying. I don't know why it took so long. The pictures they were showing made it look like an obvious offside. Without the audio it looked a quick easy decision. Maybe they were discussing something else. It must have been even more of a pain in the **** for the fans in the stadium.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Wonder if the football will start in a bit. Once the players have finished rolling about injured.

zedkiel60

Groupie
Reaction score
Awful game. How the hell are Villa 3rd in the table. Only positive i predicted a draw on weekend predictions

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
Tarkowski will cause someone a serious injury soon they way he flies into tackles..

Can't stand him!

Could have injured Cunha against us going straight through the back of him when there was no chance he wins the ball when Cunha scored. Fortunately Cunha was ok!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Branthwaite is really good, like him, especially for a 21 year old. More than a match for Watkins today.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No gold tinted glasses from me (well I hope not) but villa are such a strange watch. The league obviously doesn’t lie but I’ve seen them so many times this season apart from the odd game they’ve always look distinctly average.
When Mcginn and Watkins are on it, they look good, otherwise they are just average.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When Mcginn and Watkins are on it, they look good, otherwise they are just average.
I was literally going to put that in my initial post. They rely heavily on a few players. Teams seem scared of them for some reason because if you have pace up top you can run them ragged because defensively they play so high and don’t have a lot of pace at the back at all.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No gold tinted glasses from me (well I hope not) but villa are such a strange watch. The league obviously doesn’t lie but I’ve seen them so many times this season apart from the odd game they’ve always look distinctly average.
Cue a last minute winner…

Really is bizzare though. That couple of weeks when spurs, city and Arsenal totally battered them yet despite that they somehow walked away with all 9 points has totally skewed how their season is being viewed.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cue a last minute winner…

Really is bizzare though. That couple of weeks when spurs, city and Arsenal totally battered them yet despite that they somehow walked away with all 9 points has totally skewed how their season is being viewed.
That spurs game stands out, I was watching it with a few mates who are Villa fans and none of us could believe the game wasn’t done after 20 minutes. Every time spurs attacked they looked like they’d score. Had Harry Kane still been there he’d have had the match ball by half time

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not a prayer of winning the title, as my Villa work colleagues keep telling me could well happen.

They wont get top four.

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
To think we’d be 6 points behind them with a game in hand if it weren’t for VAR.

Struggled against Everton today whereas we cut through them like butter all match the other week.

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They fluked a win against Burnley recently with a dodgy last minute penalty too. They haven't looked good for a while but have luck on their side right now.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Watching villa get away with that high line and no pace in back shows you the importance of structure.

It's maddening, but they are good at it.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
prem looked like it might actually be interesting for a short while with Villa in the mix and Arsenal doing well but alas we are gonna see another City title now.

Back
Top Bottom