Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bobb, Odegaard and Haaland. How on earth do Norway still not qualify for tournaments?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's why the Premier League is number 1 by a distance
That was a privilege to watch. Just wow! And for Wolves this is the season that just keeps on giving, Luton and Burnley can only draw, Fulham lose and we can now go ahead of Toon if we win our next match. It's crazy but we are firmly in the sights of BHA, Chelsea, Utd and Toon and we are on for 7th. It's just unbelieveable.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think in the end Newcastle United just ran out of steam. Manchester City wore them down before going for the kill.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What has happened at St James Park is why the offside flag needs to go up earlier.

I understand why but I think the potential downsides of not flagging are worse than the benefits.
Easily solved. Just get rid of VAR, then the linesman can put the flag up straightaway :D.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think in the end Newcastle United just ran out of steam. Manchester City wore them down before going for the kill.
I know Newcastle are the most tired, injured team in the history of football and supposedly are populating the bench from their kindergarten team, but smug Eddie and his wicked accomplice might have put on a few subs to give themselves a bit more energy. Particularly enjoyed hearing the Geordies cheering the miserly added 3 minutes when it was still 2-2., then them realising they had no time to get an equaliser.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we get something at Brighton, plus beat Brentford and Albion, this would be fast turning into as good as anything we experienced under Nuno at this level.

Won’t happen, surely…
I think with Nuno our Champs season got us geared up for something special in the Prem, which he duly delivered. Yes, wins v Bees, Albion and BHA, whilst unlikely, would put this season on a par with Nuno's imo as it started so badly and tbh this group of players are not a patch on Nuno's, so what they could do is amazing.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That was a privilege to watch. Just wow! And for Wolves this is the season that just keeps on giving, Luton and Burnley can only draw, Fulham lose and we can now go ahead of Toon if we win our next match. It's crazy but we are firmly in the sights of BHA, Chelsea, Utd and Toon and we are on for 7th. It's just unbelieveable.
Quite. No idea why some have been writing off our chances of Europe when we're one of the form teams going into the business end of the season

shaygriff

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Isn’t Solbakken manager?! There’s your answer maybe!
The defence fell asleep at the end of a couple of games, Scotland scored two in the last few minutes , otherwise Norway may have got to the Euros. I think Ståle is doing a good jobb.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's why the Premier League is number 1 by a distance

It was only two weeks ago Girona beat Barcelona 4-2 at the Nou Camp in a great game. The prem has a stack of absolutely god awful games every single week, lets not kid ourselves. There isn't enough money in the world to make me watch Burnley v Sheff Utd.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

It is unbelievable and also won't happen

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Watching ivory coast Vs guinea bissau, got to be the poorest quality game I've watched in years but it has been fairly entertaining at times.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
De Bruyne is the best Premier League midfielder ever.
I was saying when FB died the other day that he was the greatest player I ever saw but in the modern era I'd say KdB is possibly the very best. His cameo today was just sublime. His goal was a strike of pure beauty and his passing range is unbelievable. Not too sure about his new hairstyle though!

Dragonwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was only two weeks ago Girona beat Barcelona 4-2 at the Nou Camp in a great game. The prem has a stack of absolutely god awful games every single week, lets not kid ourselves. There isn't enough money in the world to make me watch Burnley v Sheff Utd.
Not at Nou Camp, it was a pile of rubble 2 months bavk

Back
Top Bottom