Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Goes back to what loads of us said last week. No problem with Gomes getting a red, as long as every other tackle like that gets a red too. I’ve seen two since then (Famsgaard in the same game and then Gusto today) neither get a red.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s very hot and cold from what Iv heard off their fans but can see the ability he’s decent player like you say considering the other money they’ve wasted
If they think he’s hot and cold I’d love to hear what they think of their other players. Cole has literally carried them this season.

Mid table side with title challenging mindset from the stands

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry City fans displaying a disgusting banner on the way into cov today.

Won't share it but it's all around twitter I can't get my head around why anybody would do that.

Hopefully Leciester win comfortable.
Copying Millwall fans but taking it up a level. Social media getting clicks whilst giving it oxygen.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Atmosphere at Coventry v Leicester is miles better than Chelsea v Fulham. Stamford Bridge sounds absolutely dead.

Reactions: AW

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah....sorry but that's why we sold Raul. No idea what he's trying to achieve there.

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, gorgeous strike from Gallagher, right on the camera axis to the far post.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn's 19 goal (16 in the league) striker fell mysteriously ill and therefore misses the West Brom game.

They always get a break.

If we beat Brentford, watch Neto and Cunha go down with food poisoning from dodgy prawns at the hotel.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve only been half watching this while doing some work, and the commentator keeps getting really excited only for me to look up and someone is moving at about 2mph past the halfway line not even close to making a chance. Clearly a very excitable man.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn's 19 goal (16 in the league) striker fell mysteriously ill and therefore misses the West Brom game.

They always get a break.

If we beat Brentford, watch Neto and Cunha go down with food poisoning from dodgy prawns at the hotel.

Blackburn striker mysteriously ill? Geriminnn!

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Candreva scored a curler from the moon for Salernitana @ Napoli. Sensational.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It was an error of judgement by the Burnley goalkeeper, but the Luton player was making no attempt to play the ball. Years ago it would have been a goal, no issues involved, but in today’s game I was a bit surprised it was allowed to stand.
The Luton player would have tried to get to the ball if it was anywhere close to him. Trafford is flapping helplessly at that because he made a very bad mistake taking the angle he did to come for it.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sasa starting for Frankfurt.
Watching the match. He looks about as fit as in September. So much standing and walking. Often flat-footed and not on his toes, as though being on his toes is uncomfortable.

Hopefully he grows into the game.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody recommend a translator app for Clinton Morrison?

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was not so long ago that Hereford v Torquay was a 3rd and 4th tier League fixture. They are playing each other today in the FA Trophy.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blackburn are falling off a cliff. 3-0 down to Albion inside half an hour, heading to their 7th league defeat in 9 games, just one win in the league since the end of November.

Back
Top Bottom