Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Today is the first time he’s been eligible to play, he’s possibly had one training session it’s no surprise he’s started on the bench.
My question is whether he will get off the bench much before May? I hope so as we need to move him on.

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ross Macausland a young Northern Ireland lad looks good for Rangers. Aged 20 playing wide right. One to keep an eye on.

Last edited:

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As per usual Fabio running about a lot to little effect.
Watched the last 15 mins. As you say he is running about a lot as per usual. At least he'll be playing in a team that is in command in most games (bar Celtic!) and on the front foot. The standard up there ain't great so if he can get starts I'd hope he could get average a goal every 2 games?

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All a bit cagey so far. After watching Liverpool last night in their 1, 1 , 8 formation they have set an attacking standard which was quite amazing.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m hoping for a mass brawl and 8 Brighton players to get a red
Last night game should give us some confidence going there. We all know how good they are at home. Gary magic

Both teams will be very different to what played each other last season 6-0 result. More so for brighton.

Anything from the brighton game is a bonus, fully expect to lose that one unfortunately.

Last edited:

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That draw is handy for us, as we remain 3 points off 7th and 6 points off 6th.

We have got ourselves into the mix and anything from Brighton away would be a big bonus.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of all the ties to put on telly, this one would be near the bottom of the list

No way should it be near the bottom of the list ........................... It should not even be on the list !!!!!!!!!

Agree totally with your sentiments. Quite frankly the only two games I will actually try to watch are Sunderland versus Saudi Bin Toon ( sorry I meant Newcastle ! ) on ITV at 12.45 Saturday and Shrewsbury v Wrexham on S4C on Sunday afternoon at 14.00.

The rest that are on, hold no interest at all. It is one of the most uninspiring FA Cup Third Round draws I can ever recall in my 50 plus years as a football fan.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
No way should it be near the bottom of the list ........................... It should not even be on the list !!!!!!!!!

Agree totally with your sentiments. Quite frankly the only two games I will actually try to watch are Sunderland versus Saudi Bin Toon ( sorry I meant Newcastle ! ) on ITV at 12.45 Saturday and Shrewsbury v Wrexham on S4C on Sunday afternoon at 14.00.

The rest that are on, hold no interest at all. It is one of the most uninspiring FA Cup Third Round draws I can ever recall in my 50 plus years as a football fan.
Yes, Arsenal v Liverpool should be a good tie, even if it's Goliath v Goliath, but no telling what sort of teams they'll put out.

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I shall probably watch tonight, albeit peripheral vision on the laptop while watching something more interesting on TV.
As has been said before, on paper, this really is the most boring tie you could imagine. So what's the betting it ends up being a 4-5 classic? :tearsofjoy:

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes, Arsenal v Liverpool should be a good tie, even if it's Goliath v Goliath, but no telling what sort of teams they'll put out.

My Mate and I were talking about when Liverpool and Arsenal had to have 3 replays. I looked it up and it was the 1980 Semi Final. Arsenal eventually winning at the 4th attempt by a 1-0 margin. Interestingly the game in which Arsenal won was played at Highfield Road, Coventry. I would never have got that if it was a quiz question !

Back
Top Bottom