Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

This the week the wheels come off?

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The wheels were about to come off.
But thankfully this season we managed to find a great mechanic who knows how to get the wheels rolling again.
A bit of lubrication. A couple of parts changed.
Also, this new mechanic works on wet Tuesday nights, and he doesn't mind the travelling.
Better than AA.
The body and the engine are solid. As you imply, it's just the occasional bit of general maintenance that is needed.

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm not sure about getting the 100 points but I otherwise get your drift. :cool:

Seriously, I see clubs taking points off each other and 92 points (2 points/game) should be enough to win the league with perhaps 88 being enough to be second.
I’ve revised my expectations after last night. 110 points. :D

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very happy we beat Norwich let’s hope we can do Fulham over now and kick this November curse

Wagstaffe Was Magic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to bump this Mile End, but the thread was so impoverished, so glass half empty,so meh ....that I think you should unreservedly apologise to all Mixers for launching this naysayers charter!!!!

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally no more talk of the wheels coming off, or....
Dreadful Novembers when we struggle to pick up a point, or....
Cold, grey, evenings that make Portuguese footballers want to return home, or
Nuno joining Everton!!

Proof, positive performances promise promotion!! :):)

W

WolfOfWellington

It seems you can get better than a Kwik Fit fitter!

D

Deleted member 4594

Worst thread ever.

Mind you, probably still some folks on here who'd bite your hand off for 6th place.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Worst thread ever.

Mind you, probably still some folks on here who'd bite your hand off for 6th place.
I think we have had abject mediocrity hammered into our psyche but at last Nuno has come without any baggage and put smiles on our faces.

D

Deleted member 4594

I think we have had abject mediocrity hammered into our psyche but at last Nuno has come without any baggage and put smiles on our faces.
As Iv said since July mate, the past has gone. We will win the league comfortably.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
the-nationalmobile1.jpg

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will admit it. After the QPR defeat I looked at our next 2 fixtures and found myself feeling a little anxious. We were very impressive and quite comfortable in winning both games though tbf. It's been an excellent week.

I thought we played some lovely football on Tuesday and today and we've actually become genuinely exciting to watch.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you read back up then you will see that I wanted us to win just skeptical about this time of year which last night we put to bed yes qpr game was disappointing and had me worried about Norwich but it is what it is. We’re wolves ay we after all we’re doing this too easy. We are top of the league long may it continue sorry if I upset any mixers hear hear

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm soo confused, I didn't think this position was possible 5 days ago. How are we soo clear!!? 7 results in a row have gone our way.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I would have settled for “abject mediocrity” over the last 30 years ... it ain’t been that good!

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm soo confused, I didn't think this position was possible 5 days ago. How are we soo clear!!? 7 results in a row have gone our way.
It's called clean living ;)

Back
Top Bottom