Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

This the week the wheels come off?

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Say we lose to Norwich and fail to beat Fulham... What meltdown awaits us on here. Hopefully we don’t but we hardly ever win this time of year.

W

wolfkapiti

Nuno has NEVER been Head Coach in November,or has my memory gone AWOL.
The past is history we will be getting points this next 30 days,I just don't know how many,just like everyone else.Up the Wolves.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this were to happen then hopefully we all pull together to get through, the fans doing their small part. We know this team is plenty good enough. Of course a few will get a certain enjoyment from the I told you so, foreigners don't like it up `em, winter is coming etc posts.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure they'd be a molmix meltdown but the team and Nuno would probably be alright, I think he's wise enough to fix things and the small problems at wingback.

Worst things that could happen would be injuries to Jota and Bonatini then we'd be doomed!!!!!!

W

WasStefan

I don’t think either Fulham or Norwich have the attributes that QPR, Cardiff of even Preston have in being able to stop us playing. If they come to play football against us then we should be ok. Only one winner.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A plan b may be needed against the more physical teams. Put Alf in there and push him or Neves slightly in front. Win the physical battle and not get outnumbered in midfield.

Use out natural attributes to counter attack and then kill the game off the bench.

W

WolfOfWellington

and wheels.

Different types of terrain require different types of wheels. Sometimes there are even staircases in the way. Build a ramp / use a lift to keep moving, it might take a little longer but we'll get where we are going.

There will never be a one team fits all solution, but I trust Nuno to make these decisions. It's his job to pick the lads up and motivate them to perform.

Should be another great game tonight with another super loud wolf pack backing the lads for points.

W

WolfOfWellington

Say we lose to Norwich and fail to beat Fulham... What meltdown awaits us on here. Hopefully we don’t but we hardly ever win this time of year.

Nobody should live their life worrying about things that haven't happened.

Determination, perseverance, and consistency will see us out of this league.

Only really Reading and Leicester have ever sailed out of the Championship, Leicester lost only two games and Reading lost six. It's not going to be a cake walk, but now is the time to be more positive than any previous setup has allowed us to be for at least a decade.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If you dont take into consideration the extremes on here, in general we handle things pretty well in the real world.
We do very much so. You mean “this” isn’t all real?!?! Did I take the red pill by mistake??! ;)

E

Essex Wolf

What will be will be. Losing at QPR was a disappointment but if anyone cares to check out their record this season they've lost 4 games so hardly the leagues worst side yet to some it seems it was a disaster. Last season Newcastle went up top of the league with 10 defeats. If Wolves have a blip we have to believe and trust Nuno will rectify things.

T

TornadoTed

Could be the week the wheels get their pressure checked and nuts tightened ready to speed off into the distance :)

M

Mr Wolf

Personally I’m worried but not overly concerned. We’ve picked up plenty of points when not playing the best so far. As long as we’re in touch come January we should have enough clout to buy the players we need to make a difference.

Wolowolf6

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm more worried about tonight's game as I think we'll beat Fulham. Norwich blow so hot and cold you don't know which will turn up whereas Fulham have been really poor so far this season, I think in a packed Molineux in front of the cameras we'll roll them over.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we do lose these two, what has it got to do with the time of year? How can one October/November affect the one in the following year? Superstition.

oldgolded

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sympathise with the OP to a certain extent. Wolves fans have been 'conditioned' to think this way after so many years of disappointment, frustration and false dawns. We almost dare not allow ourselves to believe that this really might be the real thing this time.
It seems to me though, all things considered, that this is the best chance we have had in many years, so let's make the most of it and enjoy the good football and exciting players that we have at the moment. Whatever will be will be.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I expect us to lose tonight it's a tough game and nothing to worry about as Norwich are a strong side.

Anything can happen against Fulham and I expect lots of goals and probably a win for us which is all that matters.

The defeat at QPR was a shocker however these things happen and we've plenty of time to address how we approach these type of games as our current stance isn't working.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every team has a blip where we'll lose two or three. If it happens now, it happens. It's how we bounce back.

There will be a meltdown if we don't win tonight, and the place will be unbearable if we follow that up by failing to win on Friday night.

Personally think (hope) four points await us from these two games, which would be a good return.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

I think we could easily lose them both, and if we do, we do.

We'll still be well in the top six and just among the pack. We'd have taken that in August.

There's such a long time to go, there will be many twists and turns and people shouldn't think it's going to be easy - even though they do.

Fine margins separate most teams in this league.

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So far this season we have bounced back well from defeat, hopefully we do again

gewolf

Reaction score
Leeds lost three games on the trot didn't they? Do many of you think they are out of it? I certainly don't!

HKWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Before the season started people wanted us to be in or around the play off mix ready for a big push after the January transfer window. We are 2nd.

Even if we lose every game between now and January, of course not ideal, we would still be in the mix thanks to our good start. That’s clearly not going to happen but that’s the position we are in.

The one thing we all know is Fosun aren’t afraid to spend money. Come January we will probably sign Jota and Vinagre permanently, sign 2 more loan players of their calibre on loan and we will be ready to absolutely demolish this league.

I am as unconcerned as I have ever been supporting Wolves. I’m eagerly awaiting Jota MK2 come January and I would bet money on it that a couple of TOP players will sign to push us over the line. We are getting promoted, we won’t lose every game between now and January and I still maintain we will get at least 100 points this season. We need to stop stressing and just enjoy what is happening. We will never see us in this league again so enjoy Burton and the like while you can.

Back
Top Bottom