Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still doing better than we did on our slide to league one they should be grateful it can happen today any relegated team

R

reanswolf

We always go for beers after work on a Friday, this run of Friday games they’ve had my mates were going then last minute couldn’t be bothered to leave our group of mates to go.

As an aside I think in general we have a better match day experience. Imagine trying to use the 3 pubs on offer they have for home games?
Is there actually an away fan pub?

Seems to me its situated in the middle of an industrial estate.

Last edited by a moderator:

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see the top two really capitalised last night... Fulham 0-0 at home to bottom-placed Derby and Bournemouth scraping at a draw at midtable Millwall :rolleyes: It really is an appalling standard these days.

I fully expect the Tescos to be one of the three promoted clubs come May, perhaps with a new manager at the helm.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see the top two really capitalised last night... Fulham 0-0 at home to bottom-placed Derby and Bournemouth scraping at a draw at midtable Millwall :rolleyes: It really is an appalling standard these days.

I fully expect the Tescos to be one of the three promoted clubs come May, perhaps with a new manager at the helm.

And Stoke lost to Bristol City.

It’s seems that when Albion are on the brink of throwing things away, or losing ground, rival teams let them off the hook

That’s why I dislike Brentford so much for bottling it in Albion favour a couple of years ago.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly can't get my head round packing it in because of anything on the pitch. Maybe I don't care enough? For me, it's only non-football things that would get in the way: earache off the missus, mates dropping out, maybe being priced out or moving too far away.

I'm one of the bell ends who want a BCD every season. Looks like play offs is the only way this season. (Haha)
Costs are the biggest killer, thanks Jeff.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think of all those seasons when we were in the same position or worse and they had eight consecutive seasons in the Premier League. It is a horrible place to be and very difficult to escape from. The best they can hope for is a flukey play off place and a miracle or two.
Just shows how grateful we should be as a sixth placed Premier League team at this moment. But we need to build starting this January as things can change very quickly in football as we all know.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there actually an away fan pub?

Seems to me its situated in the middle of an industrial estate.
I don’t think there is. There’s not enough pubs for their own fans. I know my mates used to go to the cricket club but it’s apparently a nightmare to get a beer in. They either drink by us which is 20 mins train to the poorthornes or go into Birmingham. I know when I go to the BCD I always go into Birmingham first and there’s plenty of blokes from Stourbridge, Halesowen area who do the same. Train then with all the home fans is interesting lol.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Fully expect them to? Have you seen them up front? Absolutely woeful. If Hugill is the answer I’m not sure on the question.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't actually think West Brom is that bad at all. Seen far worse, including Handsworth.

Have you been lately?
I must have one of those faces was stopped 3 times on the high street asking if I wanted to buy knocked off goods.
Barely heard anyone speaking english.
Proper **** hole.
The High Street is horrendous now, New Square has completely decimated it, but that development is really nice tbf. Would look nice in Dudley or Wolverhampton if integrated right with the rest of the town. Unfortunately its split West Brom in two.

Puddled Duck

Reaction score
I think they've gone through 6 managers in 7 years, tells its own story and let's face facts if Big Sam can't save them, well its likely no one can?.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just switched the game on, are they still in lockdown in West Brom? Surely that’s not a crowd without covid restrictions?

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best part of West Bromwich is Terry Duffy House (still there?) - in the day a very influential Union leader (AUEW), Wolverhampton through and through and also served in Italy during WW2. As for the rest of Sandwell......

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope and prey we dont ever end up back in that dire league.

BlahBlah

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't actually think West Brom is that bad at all. Seen far worse, including Handsworth.

Handsworth Wood is superb, one of the best stocks of Victorian housing in Birmingham the further you get away from Soho Road, and plenty of money there too.
The immigrant areas are not so good, but last time I went round there the Indian shops were being replaced by Eastern European shops and there was a third distinct wave of migration going on, though i did see another very young black lad was shot dead the other week. I wonder if it will ever go back to being predominantly white English if poverty spreads?

AW

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have you been lately?
I must have one of those faces was stopped 3 times on the high street asking if I wanted to buy knocked off goods.
Barely heard anyone speaking english.
Proper **** hole.

What a disgusting comment about people not speaking English, you should be ashamed of yourself. If you’re going to be a racist ‘tard get the **** out of my club.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I love is they talk about lack of investment etc but ignore they spent £30 million on diangana and grant.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems like they were the better team, again, but can’t score. The Championship allows for teams to have barren runs but if a team can then string together a good, long run they can be right up there for promotion. Baggies have been poor but they are still third. Long way to go yet.

Back
Top Bottom