Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

They ay happy down the Albooin

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t know why they’re that bothered about promotion this year. If they were bad last time, they’d be horrendous next year. They’d be a real genuine contender for Derby’s record.

They blame Ismael, but they’ve got a squad in terminal decline that needs a major overhaul, and seemingly no will or money to do it.
My mate is a Baggie fan,i know chose your friends better,and he openly admits they would rather be in the Championship and win a few games than be battered in the Prem every week
He knows they wont spend any money and are happy to bounce around getting parachute pay
Yeah real ambition there

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Come on own up who’s bumped the Dingle watch thread ha ha Love it!!

Complete with the obligatory misspelling of Lage to suggest that it was written by a dumb Boggie lol.... Love it!

I'm amazed though that at least one of them is bright enough to work out that it was probably posted by a Wolves fan....View attachment 26315
Ahem… cough …I own up, it was me. My attempt to squeeze out their bitter juice succeeded.
I was surprised too that one of them rumbled the bluff.

Last edited:

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Still loffing at their approach during the heydays of Pulis; they had good results and points during the first half of each season, but as soon as they were safe(=40 pts), they literally stopped playing and finished in 15-17 in the table.
They lost a lot of prize money for positions because of this lunatic approach, so it is strange that their director (Ashworth?) didn't intervene at some point?
Sleepwalking into relegation over those last years.
Not that I'm complaining though, **** the albion!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Leemack

Reaction score
I've had to go watch a couple of YT videos to see their after match reactions and reviews - Managed 4 minutes of one before I couldn't take it anymore listening to their drivel.

Very entertaining on the other side though - Boring pathetic excuse of a club and the fans are worse. They have zero right to ever talk to us ever again lol. They are completely useless and the demise of W*A is so satisfying. Hahahaha

Might even watch their game on saturday on stream for sh*ts and giggles.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've had to go watch a couple of YT videos to see their after match reactions and reviews - Managed 4 minutes of one before I couldn't take it anymore listening to their drivel.

Very entertaining on the other side though - Boring pathetic excuse of a club and the fans are worse. They have zero right to ever talk to us ever again lol. They are completely useless and the demise of W*A is so satisfying. Hahahaha

Might even watch their game on saturday on stream for sh*ts and giggles.
Who are they losing to on Saturday?

Bob Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
As Frank Lampard has written a series of books about football that are designed for under fives he is clearly a man who can talk on a equal level with the Albion fans when it comes to program notes and press statements :D:D:D
I can see it now…” then the talentless footballer went off to live with his sister and they lived happily ever after. The end. “ they will lap it up.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The family have a lot of Wolves connections I believe (reading Matt Murray’s tweet)

Sadly, I think that's where its ends, he went to school with my lad in Bloxwich (Walsall Academy), he tells me Archer is actually a Villa fan. Think he has been with the Villa from a very young age.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sadly, I think that's where its ends, he went to school with my lad in Bloxwich (Walsall Academy), he tells me Archer is actually a Villa fan. Think he has been with the Villa from a very young age.
Good luck to the lad. Always nice to see someone local do well even if it's with the Vile (the **** would be a step too far, sorry!).

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How do I do the trying to hold a laugh in emoji! Andy sick note Carroll, guwafffffff

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A "name" geriatric has-been perma-crock. A classic Wolves mid-90s signing....

You bloody watch him stay fit and score the goals that get them promoted.

If it was us in the mid 90’s he’d either score on his debut, offering a ray of hope before succumbing to the traditional cruciate knee ligament injury or do a Claridge and be absolute garbage.

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The wife of an Albion diehard, home and away fan, told me this morning that its the worst football he has seen in thirty years and the fans are turning on each other now. He would never admit that to me.

I never understood fans turning on each other. I witnessed a full blown punch up on the old North Bank at Highbury in the 80s.

The only time I have had a go at another Wolves fan was when someone turned up drunk and sat in the same row as me. I snapped when he pushed past for his 16th toilet visit of the match (I wasn't the only one either)

Back
Top Bottom