Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Wonder Of You

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for Wonder of You it was played often in the 70s and then sporadically during the SJH regime. My memory gets worse the more recent it is, but I definitely feel like it was like played alot during the late 90s early 00s
Surprising how the memory fails - I was a regular in the 70s but can't remember TWOY ever being played.

Banks's Mild (yes, some of us did drink it) has a lot to answer for ;)

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As for Wonder of You it was played often in the 70s and then sporadically during the SJH regime. My memory gets worse the more recent it is, but I definitely feel like it was like played alot during the late 90s early 00s
Yes it was....

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Each to there own mate

Personally, I think it is the biggest small time tinpot thing you could ever do playing goal music. Not to mention the song itself,is utter turd. But each to there own.
Must admit I did enjoy the music played for SEB when he scored, but agree it’s mostly naff!

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Heard fans singing ‘Always Look on the Bright Side of Life’ at Anfield today. I know United have sung this song historically. Did we play it post-defeat in the 90s? I know it was definitely re-released in the 90s and I have a vague memory of it being played at Molineux.

I don’t think it was played due to Eric Idle being a wolves supporter, just because it was relevant and current.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think it was played due to Eric Idle being a wolves supporter, just because it was relevant and current.

Love "Always ... Life" but not at a football match for me.

I know a fair few Wolves supporters who are Idle, though none of them is called Eric ;)

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could progress forward musically. The cafe del mar mashup was fantastic really built up the tension. Obviously anything we do is then ruined by the insipid premier league anthem. But maybe move on a bit with the music.

Reactions: Ned

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be nice if we could progress forward musically. The cafe del mar mashup was fantastic really built up the tension. Obviously anything we do is then ruined by the insipid premier league anthem. But maybe move on a bit with the music.
The PL anthem is horrible and I have no idea why it’s been cooked up as some kind of marketing strategy.

Back
Top Bottom