Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Wonder Of You

superwolves

Reaction score
Has the potential to become our Anthem. Something that has been missing from our club. Can be song loudly with passion and become associated with wolves whenever anyone hears it. The opportunity is there to push this forward now with the talk of atmosphere and the club looking for ideas to help build it. We are so much stronger as a team when Molineux is rocking surely this can only be a good thing to help with that

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’d sing this and I’m in the Charente Maritime
UTW

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder of you is all-time Wolves classic, going back to the late 60s.

There are a few songs that have a real emotional pull: Hi-Ho, Liquidator, The Wanderer, Everyone wants to rule the world Sweet Caroline, Those were the days, Hey Jude. Play them all at various times is my view.....

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Seemed more appropriate than 'Go Your Own Way'. Also was I too busy celebrating, or did we go without goal music today?

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

There are a few songs that have a real emotional pull: Hi-Ho, Liquidator, The Wanderer, Everyone wants to rule the world Sweet Caroline, Those were the days, Hey Jude. Play them all at various times is my view.....
Indeed, it was ALWAYS played in the late 60s/ early 70s. There was a belief that we never lost if it was played!! I thought it was great to hear it again. It is very singable and simple lyrics and it's THE KING!!! Every home game please!!!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has the potential to become our Anthem. Something that has been missing from our club. Can be song loudly with passion and become associated with wolves whenever anyone hears it. The opportunity is there to push this forward now with the talk of atmosphere and the club looking for ideas to help build it. We are so much stronger as a team when Molineux is rocking surely this can only be a good thing to help with that
We used to play it whenever we lost if my memory serves me correctly.

I do like it but it is an Arsenal song. They've sung it for a long time.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We used to play it whenever we lost if my memory serves me correctly.

I do like it but it is an Arsenal song. They've sung it for a long time.
No the exact opposite. Always played a few minutes before the KO, thought to protect us from defeat!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No the exact opposite. Always played a few minutes before the KO, thought to protect us from defeat!
I'm only going back as far as the mid to late nineties. Was definitely played after losing.

I think you're talking earlier than that though.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love this song. Did the south bank join in with it?

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Post match music on the other hand is horrendous, could almost put a dampener on the day.
Rocking all over the world, about 1 out of 10 joins in.
Everybody wants to rule the world, people are just bored by it despite it being a nice song

Lots of choices, but not rocking all over the ******* world!

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which Smiths song did they play?
Great to hear Winder of You as I walked in.
This charming Man.
There’s actually a video on facebook of the warm up and it playing in the background. The great thing about the video is that it also catches a fella being hit in the *******s by a Reuben Neves practice shot as hes walking down the steps. Link below which hopefully works.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I agree. It's nice to hear it every so often but it's not got the gravitas or exclusivity to be the pre-match anthem. Always like hearing these nostalgic tracks that bring back memories though.

Back
Top Bottom