Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The demise of Birmingham City

Stourport wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too many nice things been said about this lot on here! Really? They can go to league 2 for me, bricked in a car park stood next to Bully in fact, then there was the **** who used a paving slab on a Wolves fans head.

Byeeeee

I'm sure they would say the same about us. More than a few times they have come unstuck against us.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be bloody lovely to see both these and Albion relegated. The dregs of the West Midlands.

Always thought ourselves and Villa are the two stellar clubs round here, with more in common than some like to admit. Blues and Albion are like the scruffy, two bob neighbours. May they both rot for a long, long time.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tony Pulis in the running to replace Karanka by the looks of it.

MolineuxMixer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be bloody lovely to see both these and Albion relegated. The dregs of the West Midlands.

Always thought ourselves and Villa are the two stellar clubs round here, with more in common than some like to admit. Blues and Albion are like the scruffy, two bob neighbours. May they both rot for a long, long time.
They laughed at us when we went down who the **** is laughing now!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any sense they get Jackett to survive and stabilise, but it’s Blues! Hope Pulis does as good a job as agent Sam

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They seem to be fighting relegation every year for the last 6 years at least and they always scramble out of it somehow, even if it comes to final 45 minutes of the season, they manage it. We had one awful year in the Championship and went down on 51 points!

I bet they fluke safety once again. Wycombe coming up already guaranteed one of those relegation spots being filled.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They seem to be fighting relegation every year for the last 6 years at least and they always scramble out of it somehow, even if it comes to final 45 minutes of the season, they manage it. We had one awful year in the Championship and went down on 51 points!

I bet they fluke safety once again. Wycombe coming up already guaranteed one of those relegation spots being filled.
May as well say sheff wed also

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s a man out there that know the secret to get out of the championship.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see them go down can't stand either of the Birmingham teams.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
WM saying this morning, that Aitor has been dismissed!

I don't know if he has been sacked, but there were rumours yesterday by some Lincoln fans that Michael Appleton had been approached by Birmingham, and the Imps wanted Chris Wilder in to replace him. May well be nothing in it, but time will tell.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

1615811559894.png

One big happy family :D

Villa - Pretentious
Wolves - Long suffering club of the 4
Blues - Rough, scruffy
WBA - 10 to 2 girl at the night club and a bad kebab

Walsall don;t count - didn't they have a dog ? they can be that little extra.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 20431

Villa - Pretentious
Blues - Rough, scruffy

They had a son that was only ever mentioned in passing. Quite an apt description of Walsall.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I used to take my brother, who was disabled and in a wheelchair to St Andrews, used to scare the **** out of me sometimes, even parking right next to the ground. I remember once when the Blues 'fans' invaded the pitch and some came running toward where the disabled supporters were all located (which I can only assume was nearby the away fans) and we basically had to do our best in running away.

Hated every moment of being there, all they used to sing was about the Villa for 90 minutes.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Bowyer to be the next Blues boss after resigning at Charlton.
He'll be just what they need. They compliment each other!

He'll grab em' by the scruff of their necks (literally) just like he did in his bust up with Kieron Dyer at Newcastle.

Lee Bowyer is welcome to Birmingham City and Birmingham City are welcome to Lee Bowyer. They are both going nowhere!

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tony Pulis in the running to replace Karanka by the looks of it.
If this is the case, I'm amazed they really have sunk that low.....

Pulis I mean, he can do far better than that.
View attachment 20431

Villa - Pretentious
Blues - Rough, scruffy

Another apt visual representation....

evolution_of_man_and_woman.jpg

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know if he has been sacked, but there were rumours yesterday by some Lincoln fans that Michael Appleton had been approached by Birmingham, and the Imps wanted Chris Wilder in to replace him. May well be nothing in it, but time will tell.
Appleton would be stark staring bonkers to go there.

Highlandwolf2

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lee Bowyer the only man to appear on Sky Soccer Saturday who made Paul Merson and Charlie Nicholas sound like Oxford University English Graduates !
If there was a list of the least bright footballers it could be a long one. Anton F... was stated as being particularly challenged in that area, and an ex Wolves manager who, when he played for Villa, had the nickname of Plank.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there was a list of the least bright footballers it could be a long one. Anton F... was stated as being particularly challenged in that area, and an ex Wolves manager who, when he played for Villa, had the nickname of Plank.
mickey quinn wondered why the spain players didn`t sing the national anthem.
dion dublin thought rui should be wearing the number 1 shirt

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing to be gained from hating in general, as for football I'd rather all West Midlands clubs were in the same division and we took the points of them all whenever we played, nothing like local rivalry to get the juices going.
Anticipations, expectancy, doubts, jubilation, despair, triumph all in a 2 hour roller coaster. Beats all the meaningless midtable games at the end of the
season.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give me derby game that feels a tad "on the edge" or a Sunday afternoon stroll with Bourneouth or Watford, I know which I prefer.

I'm a tad surprised that some would have Villa, Albion, Blues and Walsall in the Conference (or whatever its called now) than enjoy the rivalry that derby games like that bring. Just my opinion.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give me derby game that feels a tad "on the edge" or a Sunday afternoon stroll with Bourneouth or Watford, I know which I prefer.

I'm a tad surprised that some would have Villa, Albion, Blues and Walsall in the Conference (or whatever its called now) than enjoy the rivalry that derby games like that bring. Just my opinion.
I’d have Blues, Walsall and even the **** around for us to beat, but frankly I’d have Villa eradicated, the ground bulldozed and the Earth salted so nothing would ever grow there again.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know plenty of Blues fans and they are sound. Their hatred of Villa is in part (but never fully) understood by more Wolves fans today than, say, five years ago.

Would never be a part of the West Brom/Blues level of friendship, mind.

It's just that their minority of thugs are much larger than most other club's minority of thugs.
True. And I grew up around them in Redditch. But I love seeing them suffer a bit, that's one of the perverse pleasures of football.

I don't care about Villa but loathe Blues, which tells you a lot about their fans given I also grew up with loads of Villa fans: the Villa fans cared about what happened on the pitch, the Blues lads didn't. Their love-in with the **** is an embarrassment too.

If I'm honest here though, I do have some grudging respect for Birmingham City fans. 1) They're a funny bunch, not that dissimilar to us in that they're still a mostly working class Midlands club. 2) Their fans have (I know no one will agree with this but...) the most original songs in this country along with the dippers and Man Utd. 3) Also, there's something admirable I think about choosing to follow your family's club when there's a far more successful club a mile or two away.

But I am enjoying their demise. I wouldn't want any club to go out of the league, go bust, lose their home etc. but don't mind seeing a ****e club like Blues in the doldrums.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True. And I grew up around them in Redditch. But I love seeing them suffer a bit, that's one of the perverse pleasures of football.

I don't care about Villa but loathe Blues, which tells you a lot about their fans given I also grew up with loads of Villa fans: the Villa fans cared about what happened on the pitch, the Blues lads didn't. Their love-in with the **** is an embarrassment too.

If I'm honest here though, I do have some grudging respect for Birmingham City fans. 1) They're a funny bunch, not that dissimilar to us in that they're still a mostly working class Midlands club. 2) Their fans have (I know no one will agree with this but...) the most original songs in this country along with the dippers and Man Utd. 3) Also, there's something admirable I think about choosing to follow your family's club when there's a far more successful club a mile or two away.

But I am enjoying their demise. I wouldn't want any club to go out of the league, go bust, lose their home etc. but don't mind seeing a ****e club like Blues in the doldrums.
How’s keep right on anymore original than those were the days, or stoke and Delilah or West Ham and forever blowing bubbles, or the toon and bla udon races, or Southampton and when the saints go marching in...... I could go on snd on. Teams have their own anthems I don’t think, flick that snot off the end of your nose, is any better or worse.

You’ll never walk alone us dirge

Back
Top Bottom