Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The demise of Birmingham City

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coventry moving back to the Ricoh for next season so that's another reported £1m they're down.

dewolfman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I loved the games we had with blues in the 90s, they were great fun, especially that 3-2 one bully last minute. I think there was mutual respect not like woth baggies as we just think ans thought they were ****ty.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As much as I hate their fans based on my few trips to St Andrew’s... actually scrap that, I’m indifferent to their fans, I just hate Kevin Phillips...

I can’t enjoy their plight, it could so easily be us. To be honest it could end up us at some point.
Whaddya’ mean, it has been us. Don’t think any of the other West Midlands clubs felt sorry for us, so **** ‘em all. That’s partisan football for you!

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I quite like Blues too. I was working in Brum 71-2, and went to St Andrews quite a few times. They had a good team and got promoted with Norwich IIRC. Always disliked Villa though. A bit poncey, with too many fans from Solihull, Sutton Coldfield and Stratford.
I’m from Solihull originally! Unfortunately I was surrounded by Blues fans at school. The posher kids supported Villa once they got back into Division One.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is that official yet????
Not sure was being widely reported Friday.

Did read after posting though something about coventry having to pay Blues up, not sure what the agreed term of sharing was so maybe its not all bad for Blues financially after all.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure was being widely reported Friday.

Did read after posting though something about coventry having to pay Blues up, not sure what the agreed term of sharing was so maybe its not all bad for Blues financially after all.
That will be good news for wasps too....

coventry are crap tenants tho, been to a few games with my old man and they arranged protests at the ground, threatening violence and in the end only 5 people with little kids turn up with a bed sheet.....

they scream that they are victims of nasty wasps, but I am sorry sisu ****ed them and they are very brave online but as a fan base do nothing to change the situation.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That will be good news for wasps too....

coventry are crap tenants tho, been to a few games with my old man and they arranged protests at the ground, threatening violence and in the end only 5 people with little kids turn up with a bed sheet.....

they scream that they are victims of nasty wasps, but I am sorry fosun ****ed them and they are very brave online but as a fan base do nothing to change the situation.
Fosun?????

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be wrong but l'm pretty sure that Sisu aren't Chinese.

A good mate who was a cov season ticket holder told me they have a Chinese invester and they have a decent sized holding of the main sisu company.

I could very well be wrong, as he may have been given bad info himself.

If I’m wrong, I hold my hands up to my source being a total prat haha

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good mate who was a cov season ticket holder told me they have a Chinese invester and they have a decent sized holding of the main sisu company.

I could very well be wrong, as he may have been given bad info himself.

If I’m wrong, I hold my hands up to my source being a total prat haha
Chinese money in the investment company is far from impossible. Who knows...

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chinese money in the investment company is far from impossible. Who knows...
They are very shady...... I walked out of a short term contract there when I was given my payment terms.......

I have friends who worked in decent roles at the club who didn’t have a clue who ran the club or where the money was coming from as the amount of paper work it took to order tape for the physios was mental!!!!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are very shady...... I walked out of a short term contract there when I was given my payment terms.......

I have friends who worked in decent roles at the club who didn’t have a clue who ran the club or where the money was coming from as the amount of paper work it took to order tape for the physios was mental!!!!
If there is so much rubbish about the basics then they are in trouble.

Leamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If there is so much rubbish about the basics then they are in trouble.
They wanted to asset strip the club and saw the Ricoh as the crown Jewell to make money from.

once wasps bought the ground it just went mental.

They let people go to finance lawyers and barristers to try and correct their failed plot to strong arm the council into selling them the ground below the agreed price.

it is a travesty what has happened and the FA & football league need to hang their heads in shame for allowing them to own a football club.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
The classic Kevin Francis penalty game I believe?
Was in the Blues dressing room before they played us at St Andrew’s. He was sat down and still taller than me.

He asked if I wanted him to autograph my programme. I said “Nah, you’re aright mate”

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Too many nice things been said about this lot on here! Really? They can go to league 2 for me, bricked in a car park stood next to Bully in fact, then there was the **** who used a paving slab on a Wolves fans head.

Byeeeee

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
then there was the **** who used a paving slab on a Wolves fans head.
To be fair that was during a pre arranged fight between the two sets of lads miles away from any normal fans.

Go for that you know the risks don’t cry about it afterwards.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

“A huge amount of repair work needs to be done. It’s not going to collapse.”

Unlike the club!
Ouch its actually their two biggest/newest stands too!

imagine if they had to keep them closed with fans back? The other two might actually be full for once!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair that was during a pre arranged fight between the two sets of lads miles away from any normal fans.

Go for that you know the risks don’t cry about it afterwards.
A paving slab over the head of a lad whose down? I’d call a Wolves fan doing it a **** to just the way I see it?

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This could quite easily come back and bite them. What exactly do the board expect with the squad they have?

Wolves Heathen

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What decent manager would want to go there ?, The record of the present owners show that they dont really know what they are doing, the future for the Club as a whole looks bleak under the current owners who have lent the Club millions, I think things will get worse and they dont have many if any saleable player assetts..

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This could quite easily come back and bite them. What exactly do the board expect with the squad they have?
According to the name they've given the stadium, they expect a trillion trophies.

I think they're a bit optimistic.

Possibly a trillion optimistic, methinks...

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to the name they've given the stadium, they expect a trillion trophies.

I think they're a bit optimistic.

Possibly a trillion optimistic, methinks...
I'd forgotten about that, probably erased it from my mind though as it's so cringeworthy.

Back
Top Bottom