Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Thanks Conor.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just thought i would say thanks to Conor Coady. I have supported wolves for 52 years and he is up there with bailey and hughes as a captain and in my view one of our greats. He epitomised the Nuno era. I wish him all the best and hope we welcome him back rather than boo him. Great leader, great man

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just thought i would say thanks to conor coady. I have supported wolves for 52 years and he is up there with bailey and hughes as a captain and in my view one of our greats. He epitomised the Nuno era. I wish him all the best and hope we welcome him back rather than boo him. Great leader, great man
Anyone who boos Coady isn't a Wolves fan.

Edited to add: Before the match at least. If, in a blue shirt, he kicks one of our players up in the air all bets are off lol....

Last edited:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
An incredible captain for us and an incredible human being. It’s very difficult to wish him anything but the best of luck with the rest of his career and his life.

From a Wolves perspective, I hope he makes the World Cup squad and has a good season, so we get some cash for him next summer.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
From fairly average Championship midfielder to top-class sweeper leading Wolves into the Premier League and Europe, and captaining England.

A class act on the pitch and even better leader and ambassador for the club off it. Leaves as our best Captain since Mike Bailey and a true Wolves hero.

Thank you for everything Conor. Best of luck to you and your family going forward.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Summed up our rise to the top more than anyone, a bang average championship midfielder to an England defender and also captain, an absolute brilliant footballer and outstanding leader.

He was the last of the pre fosun era and now only Boly, Neves and MGW remain from the Championship winning team.

It really does feel like the end of an era, hopefully Ruben's era as captain is as long as coadys.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A magnificent servant to our club. As has been said, one of our outstanding and memorable captains. Always gave his all and another Wolves England capped player. Wishing him all the very best for the future. Good luck Conor!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted but wish you all the best Captain.
Good luck and best wishes to you and your family Conor.
Hope you make it to the World Cup.
The King is dead, long live the King!

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lead us to some fantastic moments after turning his wolves career on its head.

Was gutted and furious with the way Southgate didn’t give him at least a few mins for England and am even more so now as that would have been a great and fitting end to his journey with us.

Thanks for helping us to some of the best moments of my life!

Bahama Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best Captain in my supporting of Wolves over last 50 years! He never wanted to leave but at 29 and only chance this year of making the World Cup squad definitely understand his reasons for wanting a move. All the very best Conor.. go on as last minute substitute and score last minute winner for England in the final!

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A true Wolves Legend !
A wonderful ambassador for the club.
Total commitment, always giving 100%.
You did us proud Conor and never let us down.

Many Thanks for everything and good luck in your future undertakings, whatever, whenever and wherever they may be.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with everyone else who has said that he was the best captain since Bailey, and the most improved Wolves player ever!
Hope he makes the World Cup squad although very disappointed that we won’t see (Wolves) next to his name.
Hope he comes back to Wolves in some capacity some time.

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great memories.

Fantastic captain and ambassador for our club.

Best wishes and appreciate all he's done. His infectious personality will be missed.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep, good luck to him, deserves all the best. Excellent servant to the club and possibly one of our best ever signings.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Legend on the pitch, legend off the pitch....the best captain we have had in my 50 years....thank you.....do us proud and make the world cup squad....

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Thank you Conor. Classy message too, as expected. Brought tears to my eyes.
Ps despite the link saying "Log in to Instagram" it'll work whether you have Instagram or not. Lovely video montage of Coady talking.

Last edited:

Willywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him. Been an excellent captain and ambassador for our club. Hopefully he goes on to find success with Everton and makes the World Cup squad. Will always be thankful for what he gave to WWFC, but now is time for a new direction for us and Conor.

Always going to be welcome back at Molineux, as long as he’s not scoring a 91st minute winner from a corner…

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of our true greats in the modern era.

What a signing, what a man.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for everything Conor, from Championship to Europe what you’ve done won’t ever be forgotten.

Didn’t realise he was so unhappy towards the end though! Comments from his wife and mom on instagram…

615CAF8A-F80F-4CDE-96EC-B3E3766FF5B1.jpeg

163ABB0E-52E3-4653-A031-63680956FFAE.jpeg

Severnup

Groupie
Reaction score
Hold your head high Conor. A credit to yourself, family and our great Club. Wish you nothing but the best.

Back
Top Bottom