Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

THANK YOU NUNO!

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No matter your views on the management and style of things by Doctor Nuno Herlander Simoes Espírito Santo, what he done in these 4 seasons has been beyond exceptional and has taken our club, back to the heights we belong.

From this grateful supporter - who never dreamt of the journey you’ve taken us on; THANK YOU from the bottom of the heart!

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've not felt as sad at any footballing news as I am right now.

Nuno, you gave me more pride in being a Wolves fan than at any point in my life, took us so much further than anybody ever did before, gave us better football to watch than anybody ever did, and above all, you cared about Wolverhampton, more than any other British manager we had. Hope you get the send off you so deserve on Sunday

What a sad day

koplex

Groupie
Reaction score
Installed as 2/1 Favourite for Spurs job.

Thanks Nuno, great job mate and wishing you all the best.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you Nuno.
Absolutely gutted but nonetheless I wish you nothing but the best for you and your family, from me and mine.
I'm gonna have one very emotional and upset 11 year old daughter at school home time.
Once a wolf, always a wolf.
/\_/\ FWAW!!!

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Echo these comments. Never thought Europe would be possible for us, had given us three incredible years.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wherever our club ends up, i will always remember Nuno as the start of our journey, from that first home friendly against Leicester, to the Wembley, European knock out stages etc.

Thanks sir, from a humble fan.

Last edited:

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A good appointment and did a fantastic job to get promotion, take us to 2 7th place finishes an FA Cup semi final (should have been a final :( ) and Europa league, Our most successful time since late 70s info early 80s.

A difficult season this time out (admittedly under very difficult circumstances) and I'll admit to having doubts about how much further Nuno could take us, but he goes with my best wishes thanks for what he's done for the club on the football side and for the wider community, and wish him every success in whatever he does next (except if playing us ;))

Wulve5

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thanks Nuno for some of the best days I have ever had watching wolves .

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling that his name will be sung on the terraces of Molineux in very much the same way that we remember Sir Jack.

"Nuno has a dream" will live on.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank You Nuno Espirito Santo for the best days of being Wolves since 1980.
I say the same as when Mick left..when I am in Wolvo and you are around..I´ll buy you a pint or two.
Thanks for the memories,man.
UP THE WOLVES.

Ernie the Wolf

Reaction score
Thank you so much Nuno, you restored pride in our great club and put us on the world football map. Gutted. Wish you all the best.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gutted, but can see he's not been happy, and understandably so. He's given us games I never thought I'd see Wolves in and will forever be a hero for that!

BarryM

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Sad day.

Was I one who thought his time was running out? Yes I was, not going to deny it. Looked like we had a direction we wanted to go in but we were doing it blindfolded and our ankles chained together.

Was he a club legend? Yes he was! Fresh new ideas and a different way of playing. Season one just hit us with absolute pleasure as we were arguably the best side to ever get promoted to the top table.

Season 2 and we still took everyone by surprise, a few big scalps on the way and almost to a cup final with a brilliant effort in the league to secure European qualification.

Season 3, what a slog, bit more reserved but we still managed to do brilliantly to finish 7th and a great run in Europe with an agonising loss to Sevilla.

We have played some great refreshing football and brought in some fantastic players under his guidance.

Brilliant manager for us at exactly the right time, a man that brought the fans and the club back together again.

Best manager in my lifetime? Absolutely.

Wish him all the best in the next chapter of his career.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank you for turning us into a proper Premier league team, and thank you for doing it in our own special unimitable style.
It's crazy that the last time we were able to watch the club we were in Europe, chasing the top 4 with our own identity. Whilst it is not the worst thing about Corona, it is utterly **** that this virus has taken this away from us.
I wish you all the best for the future, and I'm gutted you've gone.

PS no taking all our best players.

Back
Top Bottom