Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Team v City

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With City likely to have either Rodri or Fernandinho in central defence, we should be going after these as they will be vulnerable at the back. I'd tempted to start with a 4.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of folk thought Citeh would be there for the taking after their Champions League exit, particularly the manner of the defeat. Instead they came out and battered an in form Newcastle, although Newcastle may have already lost the match in their heads before they stepped out onto the pitch.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With City likely to have either Rodri or Fernandinho in central defence, we should be going after these as they will be vulnerable at the back. I'd tempted to start with a 4.
Trouble is, they have a midfield and strike force who can score goals for fun, just like they did against Newcastle.

We know City will score tonight. It just depends if Bruno sets us up together at their patched up central defence.

Raul up front, with Trincao and Neto either side, will occupy City’s defence enough imo.

My line up:

Sa

Jonny - Boly - Coady - RAN

Moutinho - Neves - Donk

Neto - Raul - Trincao

That line up might leave a bit weak at the back, but Donk can help out when needed.

Looking forward to a great game.

COYW!

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd prefer to keep the 4 at the back for Norwich on Sunday if we are planning on rolling it out, personally. It's one thing leaving ourselves slightly open when chasing the game against a rattled and low on confidence Chelsea team but if we start with it against City I fear we could be in for a cricket score.

There is a pre season to work solely on a new system and getting the personnel in to play in it.

Back
Top Bottom