Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sunderland - SoL upper tier closing next season - Will we get more tickets for May 6th?

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just been on the sunderland forum. 28 pages on newcastle attending their last game. There might be trouble i reckon

K

KiwiWolf

Just been on the sunderland forum. 28 pages on newcastle attending their last game. There might be trouble i reckon
It’s what Geordies do. They gloat. They’re entitled because they’re “the most passionate fans in the world mind pet”. Not won a thing for 50+ years. Hopefully it’ll be them following soon after. Don’t mind Geordies in general, hate Geordie fans!

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s what Geordies do. They gloat. They’re entitled because they’re “the most passionate fans in the world mind pet”. Not won a thing for 50+ years. Hopefully it’ll be them following soon after. Don’t mind Geordies in general, hate Geordie fans!
i agree. so passionate they all leave at half time when the team is losing

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Newcastle are far from safe themselves.
Oh the irony if their fans turn up in numbers at Sunderland and they get Relegated the following week .

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle are far from safe themselves.
Oh the irony if their fans turn up in numbers at Sunderland and they get Relegated the following week .

Sky Sports News would be hilarious

SE10 Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They have form on this. I went to Sunderland v Gillingham in the FA Cup at Roker Park many, many, years ago (Cascarino No 9 for the Gills, Eric Gates No 9 for the Mackems) and the away end was awash with Geordies...

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So will we get above the normal amount of tickets for this? What do we think?

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So will we get above the normal amount of tickets for this? What do we think?
As per the point of the thread really, it depends entirely on segregation, logistics, stewarding/policing, and just how much SAFC are willing to **** off their fans. Doesn’t really matter what we think, they are the factors at play.

There may be many empty seats but it’s not as if it’s one continuous block. They’ve ready said that STHs in the Premier Concourse (adjacent to the away section) will be moved for next season, but that still leaves plenty of people sat there who would need to be relocated.

With that said, for what it is worth, you cannot currently buy home tickets in said stand for the Sheff Weds, Burton or Norwich games. So maybe something is underway.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't know about that, I recall the boot on the other foot in the early 90's. It seemed like the entire Sunderland population descended on Wolverhampton to celebrate their promotion to the top flight and remind us that we had missed out [yet again] .

Us demonstrating a similar lack of class will just ensure the same cycle perpetuates. I think we are better than that and prefer to celebrate our success.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As per the point of the thread really, it depends entirely on segregation, logistics, stewarding/policing, and just how much SAFC are willing to **** off their fans. Doesn’t really matter what we think, they are the factors at play.

There may be many empty seats but it’s not as if it’s one continuous block. They’ve ready said that STHs in the Premier Concourse (adjacent to the away section) will be moved for next season, but that still leaves plenty of people sat there who would need to be relocated.

With that said, for what it is worth, you cannot currently buy home tickets in said stand for the Sheff Weds, Burton or Norwich games. So maybe something is underway.

Pie and a pint should sort it!

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle fans turning up is daft.

Aside from the Derby the worst thing I can imagine is giving Albion money.

Turn up to watch your fierce rivals against a team you have no affinity with is as tin pot as those Villa ****ers last season celebrating going behind against Blackburn as it mightve relegatee Blues.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pie and a pint should sort it!
I did a little more reading and supposedly we’re only talking ‘hundreds’ in the Premier Concourse.

Since late 2017, you can’t buy matchday tickets up in that area of the stadium, although apparently some folk have done it as an exception via the ticket office.

Still think it’s a stretch for Sunderland to ask those STHs to relocate just to bring in an extra (3000 x £25) £75,000. Policing and stewarding would eat into any profit, let alone the negative reaction a la ‘pie and pint’ vs WBA

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just booked train tickets. 7-35 from wolvo to Carlisle then Carlisle to Sunderland on the sat.
Coming back Sunderland to New street.-Wolverhampton on the Sunday at 6pm.£47 each.just got to book hotel now.

Back
Top Bottom