Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Ricardo Horta has a 15m euro buyout for foreign clubs, surely we'd be all over that ?

Flog Traore to Valencia for Guedes, sell off Podence and bring in Horta, would be a great bit of business

Ought to have got Neves mates in earlier. Would take him and his brother.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Signing Henry would be like signing The Neck all those years ago
He's really not good enough, possibly as a late impact sub as there's going yo be 5 subs but I wouldn't be paying over a few million
Agree , would rather Ben bereton as he is homegrown, and will always fetch a reasonable fee back to the championship if he didn't work out ...this fella wouldn't...

HowfenWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
We won't be signing Ben Bereton anytime soon. Anyone we sign has to come from the carousel

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here´s one for the future from Sweden.
Playing at FC Copenhagen,maybe Danish Wolf will know the player a little bit.
Roony Bardghji..made his debut in our U21 national side yesterday.Youngest player ever to play at this level in Swedens history.
Broke Alexander Isaks previous record.Isak was 17 years and 15 days when he made his first apperance.
Roony Bardghji was just 16 years and 199 days young.

Seems this kid is gonna go places.I wouldn´t mind if it was Wolverhampton.There must be a rather huge potential upside for a transfer like this for us.He plays as a rightwinger first and foremost and contract with FC Copenhagen expires end of 2023.
You can forget about this one;Flea..:)
Many of the "Big" clubs is interested and he will leave Copenhagen for no less than 20 million Pounds it seems.
Shame though,the little I´ve seen of him he is going places.
The early bird catches the worm..nowadays it seems to mean early teens.
Football´s gone crazy..I knew it allready..:)

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point about 5 subs is a very good one. Seems like a pretty good idea to have a big striker to chuck on when you need a goal, which isn’t so much of an issue with 5 subs.

Know nothing about this fella though.
Might as well sign Rory Delap as well then

Reactions: Ian

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We should do all we can to get Horta. Available for a relatively small amount in todays crazy fees and Neves could put in a good word.

Definitely should be targeting players like Horta and Cornet with cheap release clauses or players available for low fee's due to contract situations like Guedes. Allows you to sign players who are going for less than their actual value meaning once you sign them they are immediately worth more than you paid.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely should be targeting players like Horta and Cornet with cheap release clauses or players available for low fee's due to contract situations like Guedes. Allows you to sign players who are going for less than their actual value meaning once you sign them they are immediately worth more than you paid.
Presumably such players know that and consequently demand higher wages much likely out of contract players.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agreed. The likely catch being that they are likely to want a similar clause in their contract with us.

Pointy makes a very good point over wage demands - similar to those players you sign on a free.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Presumably such players know that and consequently demand higher wages much likely out of contract players.
Very good point......be interesting to see what wages adama is asking for.... everybody thinks he would be a good buy for 15m for instance.....but he will be asking for 100k a week or more wages ...which might make him less attractive.....

Guedes may be asking for more....

Last edited:

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Latest from South America on Pedrinho
FutebolNews@realfutebolnews

The attacking midfielder Pedrinho is training at Nelsão's CT, in Maceió, to keep in shape. The player belongs to Shakhtar Donetsk, but, because of the war in Ukraine, he has not played for the club for six months and awaits the opening of the transfer window to define his future

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Latest from South America on Pedrinho
FutebolNews@realfutebolnews

The attacking midfielder Pedrinho is training at Nelsão's CT, in Maceió, to keep in shape. The player belongs to Shakhtar Donetsk, but, because of the war in Ukraine, he has not played for the club for six months and awaits the opening of the transfer window to define his future
I honestly think you are barking up the wrong tree with this one.....I reckon we looked at a quick loan deal in January as it was a cheap, easy fix...

There hasn't been anything of note , since the premier league stopped it..... surely it would have been done by nw if true ....

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I honestly think you are barking up the wrong tree with this one.....I reckon we looked at a quick loan deal in January as it was a cheap, easy fix...

There hasn't been anything of note , since the premier league stopped it..... surely it would have been done by nw if true ....
Could it just be that the ruling made, about signing Ukraine based players, means that they really do need to wait until the start of the window before making any public move?

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You may be right
Goal Brasilia reported a couple of months ago that it was leaked from someone in his agents .. he had agreed and signed a deal with Wolves .. they also stated Wolves had a confidentiality clause inserted and were not happy with the leak .. we will have to see what happens after the window opens

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could it just be that the ruling made, about signing Ukraine based players, means that they really do need to wait until the start of the window before making any public move?
Maybe ....I not saying I nw for a fact but there has been a lot of speculation about other shaktar players ...but nothing with us and pedrinho (since January).....

Part of it might he wishful thinking on my behalf but I hope with money coming in , Bruno will have better targets in mind, especially as we potentially have Gibbs for that role ..

Surely any of guedes, Rafa Silva, Horta etc will be priority in a summer window , over pedrinho......those players and finances probably wasn't available in January, hence the link ....

He may well be a target as such, but surely not a priority at this stage. Back up option, yes .

But again I could be completely wrong ..

Sidaway

Reaction score
You may be right
Goal Brasilia reported a couple of months ago that it was leaked from someone in his agents .. he had agreed and signed a deal with Wolves .. they also stated Wolves had a confidentiality clause inserted and were not happy with the leak .. we will have to see what happens after the window opens
If he’s signed then we’re not going to pull out of a deal because it got leaked surely?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he’s signed then we’re not going to pull out of a deal because it got leaked surely?
If we are having second thoughts, as has been suggested and there was such a clause it would presumably be a way out?

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Havent got a clue .. only posted what was reported in South American media .. but after Marquinhos who knows he had supposedly signe a contract ..

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can't see why we would need to keep it confidential for pedrinho, haven't seen any other teams interested, hence the 6 months training on his own...

I think we looked in January, a cheap loan with option maybe, was rebuffed by the league..... since then the reality is the deal isn't as cheap as we thought it would be and hence we haven't concluded it.....I think the marquhinos deal would suggest we moved on from pedrinho, months ago....

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes and Oliviera linked again today.
Guedes is nailed on I reckon, once we sort out the traore situation....maybe Oliveira is a cheap alternative to mouthiho, if he doesn't stay....

Or could oliveria, be a cheap option to replace donk, and hence raise some extra funds that way ..

Donk to Valencia, maybe ..

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Guedes is nailed on I reckon, once we sort out the traore situation....maybe Oliveira is a cheap alternative to mouthiho, if he doesn't stay....

Or could oliveria, be a cheap option to replace donk, and hence raise some extra funds that way ..
Oliveria would not be moutinho replacement more like a Donk replacement

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The point about 5 subs is a very good one. Seems like a pretty good idea to have a big striker to chuck on when you need a goal, which isn’t so much of an issue with 5 subs.

Know nothing about this fella though.
I keep forgetting about 5 subs next season. It makes this sort of signing a lot more sensible and a lot less underwhelming when you think about it.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca do not have money problems as they have the spotify and other sponsership deals .. the problem they do have is the La Liga salary cap .. they struggle to sign players as they go over the salary cap hence Messi leaving as highest earner.. they need players to leave to free up room so they comply within the salary cap
That’s really interesting. I didnt realise this was the case which would make their efforts of offloading all their fringe players to us more understandable.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Moussa Dembele available for under 20m, how much did we spend on Silva again. **** sake.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where’s this please?

I'm not really sure about the quality of some of the players we are being linked with (Henry, Almeida, Oliviera) but others (Palhinha, Guedes, Inacio - who would be the ideal defender if we are to go to a four) seem a bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom