Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Barca are also chasing Raphina and Lewandowski so I don't buy the domino theory that the de Jong money will pay for Neves, I've got a bad feeling this is gonna drag on all window and leave us scrabbling about at the end of it again
Lets not forget the 70 mil a year spotify sponsorship deal, barca have, dont let them spin you the no money bull crap.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Rayan won't be up for sale...we need 2 left footed LWB for next season....(potentially sell Giles)...
Yep I thik it would be crazy to sell him now especially with the 50% sell on. That would mean at the moment we would hardly get any return. He could be worth much more in a couple of seasons time.

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Barca do not have money problems as they have the spotify and other sponsership deals .. the problem they do have is the La Liga salary cap .. they struggle to sign players as they go over the salary cap hence Messi leaving as highest earner.. they need players to leave to free up room so they comply within the salary cap

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oliveira is crap and old.

No thanks.
He had a good year for Porto before he went to Roma on loan so it wouldn’t be a terrible signing… the funny thing is though, he would cost probably the same amount as what we could’ve bought Vitinha for, who has effectively taken Sergio Oliveira’s place in the Porto squad

He’s probably more likely to head to Valencia though in my opinion, especially now Gattuso has been appointed there

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He had a good year for Porto before he went to Roma on loan so it wouldn’t be a terrible signing… the funny thing is though, he would cost probably the same amount as what we could’ve bought Vitinha for, who has effectively taken Sergio Oliveira’s place in the Porto squad

He’s probably more likely to head to Valencia though in my opinion, especially now Gattuso has been appointed there

I think he'll be available for under £10m

Full Portuguese midfield

Moutinho Olivera
Palinha

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posted in South America

In Maceió, Pedrinho outlines plans for his career: "A contract can only be signed with the opening of the transfer window". Shakhtar Donestk's attacking midfielder has been in Alagoas since March

When does it open

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Posted in South America

In Maceió, Pedrinho outlines plans for his career: "A contract can only be signed with the opening of the transfer window". Shakhtar Donestk's attacking midfielder has been in Alagoas since March
Will add the article does not mention Wolves ..

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lage took him to Portugal then when he was sacked the new guy didn't fancy him.
Yeah. From what I can see though he has 13 goals in 142 professional appearances. Exactly what we don’t need, imo.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah. From what I can see though he has 13 goals in 142 professional appearances. Exactly what we don’t need, imo.

Looks like sombody with ability and flair, wonder what his chance creation is like, especially if he plays down the middle. Something we desperately need

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like sombody with ability and flair, wonder what his chance creation is like, especially if he plays down the middle. Something we desperately need
Can’t find anything on chance creation, but he’s got 15 career assists.

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Here´s one for the future from Sweden.
Playing at FC Copenhagen,maybe Danish Wolf will know the player a little bit.
Roony Bardghji..made his debut in our U21 national side yesterday.Youngest player ever to play at this level in Swedens history.
Broke Alexander Isaks previous record.Isak was 17 years and 15 days when he made his first apperance.
Roony Bardghji was just 16 years and 199 days young.

Seems this kid is gonna go places.I wouldn´t mind if it was Wolverhampton.There must be a rather huge potential upside for a transfer like this for us.He plays as a rightwinger first and foremost and contract with FC Copenhagen expires end of 2023.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm another in the 'why sign Pedrinho when we have MGW?' camp.
And *******s to £15m for Sergio Oliveira - we could Lewis O'Brien from Huddersfield for less than that
I am getting to believe the club didn’t want MGW and would now prefer the money .
It also appears MGW doesn’t want to stay.

Has anyone read a statement from him , like Saiss and Ruben , saying he would love to remain If he could ?

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott Sellars say the club must reinvest the money on sales quickly.
‘Bravo - and can I add the salaries . So Saiss and Marcal have released salaries for out of contract experience.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
‘Bravo - and can I add the salaries . So Saiss and Marcal have released salaries for out of contract experience.
Well it depends how you see "quickly"
The window doesnt open for a week,and international agencies dont reopen till July
So if we are waiting for cash to come in it would be mid July before we can buy lol
Ofc we can tie deals up before that but will we ? I certainly hope so

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Scott Sellars say ‘I’ a lot of the time.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Well it depends how you see "quickly"
The window doesnt open for a week,and international agencies dont reopen till July
So if we are waiting for cash to come in it would be mid July before we can buy lol
Ofc we can tie deals up before that but will we ? I certainly hope so
Mid july..... the season starts 6th august it doesnt give much time for new singings to intergrate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom