Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mentioned in the Nunes thread this is exactly what Caicedo did when Arsenal bid, Brighton called his bluff and so should Wolves. Once the window closes he'll have no choice but to come back and he knows he'll need to keep impressing if he wants his big move next window/season.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem is , no-one would begrudge him the move and I am sure that given the time left the deal would be done and everyone would be happy, this sort of thing does my head in ,absolute ****** and now gives a little glimpse into the problems amongst these players, all self centred , no wonder we are in the mess we are with "characters" like this in our squad.
Get him gone, and now I wish him all the bad luck in the world.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Oh well called it with Nunes a few days ago refusing to train.

Sums it up with the Fosun turkey's

Can they just **** off. This is what happens with a lack of ambition from Fosun .
So you want them to sell him for a derisory amount? Lack of ambition when they spent £200m last summer? Is there anything Fosun can do right in your mind?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Four defenders - Eric Dier, Davinson Sanchez, Japhet Tanganga and Sergio Reguilon - and midfielder Tanguy Ndombele are all expected to depart spurs.

Dier / Tanganga 5/10m & Ndombele 15m

I’d be making moves for them if I was Hobbs. Told they can leave spurs and they help improve us

Wolves want to sign Kelechi Iheanacho before Friday’s transfer deadline also

Saw Tanganga once say in an interview that Wolves were the loudest crowd he'd ever played at.

Reguilon was nailed on for Wolves if JL had stuck around I reckon, given how well he played under him at Sevilla, but that time has well passed.

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Man City knew what they was doing making a move late hoping to get him cheap. Pay up or sit out Nunes. They had the money for Paqueta they can cough up for Nunes

They're making a move late because KDB got injured and they pulled out of the first choice because of betting infringements... not to **** Wolves over.

MacTrizzle

Reaction score
LOL you rate him that highly. His stats are poor, he will cost too much. I'd go for Paul Onauchu, there's goals in him, Southampton was just the wrong move.
29 tho. No way we would pay money Southampton would want. Would completely depreciate in value.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mentioned in the Nunes thread this is exactly what Caicedo did when Arsenal bid, Brighton called his bluff and so should Wolves. Once the window closes he'll have no choice but to come back and he knows he'll need to keep impressing if he wants his big move next window/season.
If city wanted him that badly they should have moved for him a lot earlier; we wouldn't have a choice.

Willenhall wanderer

Reaction score
Nunes should at least give Wolves some respect and keep training and let Man City give Wolves what they feel is the right price to stop training to force a move has ****ed me right offf.We all know he will probably go but only if Man City offers a fair deal for him to do this is totally disrespectful to the club,the fans and all the other players

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Iheanacho would be a good signing. Useful player to bring off the bench and compete with Silva and Sasa
4 strikers for two places. Let them fight it out and one of them will come good. Would just need a centre back and we'll be 2 players per position in a 4-4-2/4-2-3-1. Add Brownhill and we'd be at that for 4-3-3 and all.

Back
Top Bottom